MSL discusses Guns n Roses

jimb0

I knew Axl was a liar.

Why does MSL not leak the whole document then? That should tell us about the nature of document, as to whether or not it was legally binding, and, whether it is final (i.e. did not precede some other document). He is obviously witholding the remaining pages because they contradict the lie he is trying to construct.

MSL wouldn't do that!!! So he leaked songs that did not belong to him. So he blackmailed Guns N' Roses by threatening to release private documents on the bands inner-workings. He is clearly a guy who is sincere and doesn't have a deceptive bone in his body ;)

So... i'm assuming you didn't download those songs then. And i'm assuming you wouldn't have anything that doesn't belong to you in your computer. Right?

What you should assume is that he has no reason to answer your questions because he wasn't talkin' about you. I feel sorry for you bro, what the fuck have you become? :lol:

• Like 1

Why does MSL not leak the whole document then? That should tell us about the nature of document, as to whether or not it was legally binding, and, whether it is final (i.e. did not precede some other document). He is obviously witholding the remaining pages because they contradict the lie he is trying to construct.

If people care so much they should go to the courts and get the entire document themselves.
Or, you know, the guy with a website who claims to be a fellow fan attempting to shed the light of the truth on the situation could upload the documents he says he already has. :shrugs:
You mad bro?

You guys seriously think MSL is going to just release everything he's got to "clear the air"?

Yeah, right. We'd no longer be talking about him specifically. Nor would people have to think they best head over to his board to get "the real scoop."

That's what's paramount to MSL. Not giving you guys the source material so you can make your own call.

MSL wouldn't do that!!! So he leaked songs that did not belong to him. So he blackmailed Guns N' Roses by threatening to release private documents on the bands inner-workings. He is clearly a guy who is sincere and doesn't have a deceptive bone in his body ;)

So... i'm assuming you didn't download those songs then. And i'm assuming you wouldn't have anything that doesn't belong to you in your computer. Right?

Lol, go back to pretending you have leaks. You obviously cannot see the difference between actively leaking copyrighted and unreleased material which does not belong to you and downloading a track that has been leaked. What does it prove anyway? It does not negate that MSL is a deceptive individual.

If people care so much they should go to the courts and get the entire document themselves.
Or, you know, the guy with a website who claims to be a fellow fan attempting to shed the light of the truth on the situation could upload the documents he says he already has. :shrugs:
You mad bro?

Odd response, but no, thanks for asking. :lol:

• Like 1

Lol, go back to pretending you have leaks. You obviously cannot see the difference between actively leaking copyrighted and unreleased material which does not belong to you and downloading a track that has been leaked. What does it prove anyway? It does not negate that MSL is a deceptive individual.

It proves that you're being an Hypocrite. You criticize one person and accuse him for leaking songs, but yet you're the first one to download them.

That being said, I don't interpret MSL's reluctance to give us the complete document as evidence that doing so would hurt his argument. I don't jump to the conclusion that he is hiding pages that would ruin his argument. That would be stupid of him because anyone could go the Court, pay a fee and obtain the documents for themselves, and hence strip away whatever credibility he might have left. He is not that stupid. MSL is motivated by providing just enough evidence to support his argument while still keeping something back for trading and to preserve his own status as an insider.

lolAndre acting like MSL's padawan :lol:

LOL I'm not acting like nobody's padawan, i just see a lot of hypocrisy down here and it's not like half of what they're saying has to do with the topic.

Msl presented proof of what he said. The thing is, when someone doesn't present proof then he's criticized for not proving something, when someone actually shows proof of it, you guys keep complaining. So in the end, there's no happy ending there even if Slash or Duff himselves admited this.

Edited by AndreCC

It proves that you're being an Hypocrite. You criticize one person and accuse him for leaking songs, but yet you're the first one to download them.

When did I leak songs? Lol you are one of the biggest jokes on the forum. Please tell us again how the General sounds :)

When did I leak songs? Lol you are one of the biggest jokes on the forum. Please tell us again how the General sounds :)

I'm not saying you have leaked it, but i'm pretty sure that like the rest of the people you have downloaded it and you were full of praises when you did so, and now you're spitting on the plate that you've eaten from you're back on being an :crazy:

Edited by AndreCC

So, is it so difficult to accept they probably lied? They were idiots and Axl should never made them sign it.

What's the big deal here? It doesn't make Axl any better, since he had them sign those papers anyway. The story about how the signing happened, is just a little different. So what? They lied about it, maybe started to believe the story themselves, who knows? But still it doesn't change the fact, that Axl shouldn't had them sign the contract in the first place.

If it was to protect himself, why shouldn't he?!

That's what he says, that doesn't have to be the truth. Just like Slash and Duff's story isn't the truth.

It is well known that Alan Niven suggested the other band members that they should fire Axl. (For the late starts and everything that was going on at the time)

He actually admitted that on his interview. When Doug knew about it he went and told Axl.

If we are to believe MSL, the 1992 contract was the one in which all issues regarding ownership of the name were addressed.

Alan Niven was fired in 1991.

Explain Axl's statement please.

Edited by Sigh

Guest cbgnr666

Why are people so angry about this?The truth really does hurt I guess,because its sure pissing off a number of people.This should be liberating,freeing those fans from their chains,and showing them they've defended a lie all along,for some a good portion of their own lives.Be strong,it wasn't you're fault,you were deceived,but now you can join us in the light.Granted there's not a whole lot going on in the light,but that's ok.

• Like 1

Why are people so angry about this?The truth really does hurt I guess,because its sure pissing off a number of people.This should be liberating,freeing those fans from their chains,and showing them they've defended a lie all along,for some a good portion of their own lives.Be strong,it wasn't you're fault,you were deceived,but now you can join us in the light.Granted there's not a whole lot going on in the light,but that's ok.

#warchild

That being said, I don't interpret MSL's reluctance to give us the complete document as evidence that doing so would hurt his argument. I don't jump to the conclusion that he is hiding pages that would ruin his argument. That would be stupid of him because anyone could go the Court, pay a fee and obtain the documents for themselves, and hence strip away whatever credibility he might have left. He is not that stupid. MSL is motivated by providing just enough evidence to support his argument while still keeping something back for trading and to preserve his own status as an insider.

He wants to trade jpegs of documents anyone can see if they have the means to visit a LA court house? I do not by the way.

MSL knows from the posters here, including your post, about the ephemeral nature of Memos yet he refuses to provide the one bit of information that would clear the whole thing up. A document will usually have a preamble spelling out the purpose, intent and legality (or lack of).

The nature of Memos is simply not being addressed here, not by MSL, not by other Axl nutters who are simply shouting the issue down. It is a crucial point because it means, this document cannot possibly be the document which gave Axl control of the band!

He wants to trade jpegs of documents anyone can see if they have the means to visit a LA court house? I do not by the way.

MSL knows from the posters here, including your post, about the ephemeral nature of Memos yet he refuses to provide the one bit of information that would clear the whole thing up. A document will usually have a preamble spelling out the purpose, intent and legality (or lack of).

The nature of Memos is simply not being addressed here, not by MSL, not by other Axl nutters who are simply shouting the issue down. It is a crucial point because it means, this document cannot possibly be the document which gave Axl control of the band!

Reported...

Not only trade them, the fact that he has something we want is enough for him. And very few of us can just pop by a courthouse in LA and pay for the documents.

Reported...

Oh my god haha.

People who report to the mods - they are nearly all axl nutters by the way - are like toddlers in a playground, desperately sucking up to the teachers by telling them things the other kids have done. Grow up mate. I mean if you have a problem with me, say it to my face.

So glad Axl screwed those two idiots out of the name and saved GNR from becoming Slash Duff and Gilby feat. Bret Michaels, lol

And what Nugnr have become is really much better than that scenario haha? Greatest hits cashgrabs with Ashba doing Hulk Hogan impressions.

• Like 1