Axl Rose is planning on buying a Tiger

Randy Lahey

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ replies!

It's probably just one of those things where you 'own' a zoo animal but it still stays in the zoo so it's basically just a donation to the zoo and you get a certificate of ownership but it's just symbolic.

Alert alert - hipster attention whore in our midst :lol:

Everyone is painfully aware of your presence,no need to advertise.

On topic, I have owned raccoons, miniature goats,potbellied pigs, Burmese pythons, various parrots, a nile monitor, numerous dogs and cats, several aquariums, an alligator, and a Cougar that was raised from cub, etc et;al dont see what the issue is about a Tiger :shrugs:

Animals r far more trustworthy than people, imo.

Edited by sailaway

On topic, I have owned raccoons, miniature goats,potbellied pigs, Burmese pythons, various parrots, a nile monitor, numerous dogs and cats, several aquariums, an alligator, and a Cougar that was raised from cub, etc et;al dont see what the issue is about a Tiger :shrugs:

sure, tell us more about being an astronaut as well.

All xotics I have/had were not imports but 2nd or 3rd generation captive bred...was close to getting a capuchin monkey, but they had to wear diapers, would routinely throw xcretement, sort of like *some members* here ... :blink: :blink:

PETA, they are full-blown crazy, I like a good steak, and I like my leather,so no I dont support PETA-I sincere

ly try hard not to be a hypocrite so :shrugs:

They are-but the under cover videos I applaud them for. I'm a meat eater as well so yeah, their veggie ads and their "reasons" for killing more dogs and cats than they adopt out....

hypocrites they are but the video as the one above serves its purpose.

Look up A.L.F

Animal Liberation Front....

won't say if I support them-as they are ironically considered as a terrorist group as is E.L.F-Earth Liberation Front ( those guys are....honest )

they rescue animals used in labs for experiments. Why not start using humans-those convicted of child sex crimes as their little experiments?

it'd save quite a few tax dollars...

That it would, I'd be more than generous in funding that,provided they would take suggestions from my shit list.... Edited by sailaway

sure, tell us more about being an astronaut as well.

PM me if you want to know how that's like

PETA, they are full-blown crazy, I like a good steak, and I like my leather,so no I dont support PETA-I sincere

ly try hard not to be a hypocrite so :shrugs:

They are-but the under cover videos I applaud them for. I'm a meat eater as well so yeah, their veggie ads and their "reasons" for killing more dogs and cats than they adopt out....

hypocrites they are but the video as the one above serves its purpose.

Look up A.L.F

Animal Liberation Front....

won't say if I support them-as they are ironically considered as a terrorist group as is E.L.F-Earth Liberation Front ( those guys are....honest )

they rescue animals used in labs for experiments. Why not start using humans-those convicted of child sex crimes as their little experiments?

it'd save quite a few tax dollars...

That it would, I'd be more than generous in funding that,provided they would take suggestions from my shit list....

E.L.F burns down mansions and other things....

give it to them. :rofl-lol:

Them, and assign the smaller projects to HannibaltheCannibal# :lamb dance:

Axl's got a zoo, why not to have a tiger? I bet the tiger is gonna be better there instead on someone elses wall.

True....

but

annnndd I'll just leave it at that before I get my ass tore up again. Of course that came out sounding wrong.... :rofl-lol:

OF course, its Murphys law, whatever can go wrong will, and at the worst possible moment! That's what I operate under :lol:

Sheri, my cougar was raised inside and declawed , after I got stitches :blink: He was also neutered,at the suggestion of the breeder. He became quite social, even checked into a hotel suite with him when he was 8mo old (the nice lady at check in said they didn't charge a deposit for *cats* she Never asked what

Kind of cat)

He ate their couch, and I had to drown out his calls (cougars scream) with the wildlife channel and w/an Indy race rerun on high volume.

Aw-all other stuff I've said aside if a tiger cub can be raised as a member of the family indoors I'm ok with that, provided that it's loved and cared for like you would a dog or cat.

Have heard they can remain as tame adults if you socailze them young not sure how true that is but I've seen several pet tigers on youtube that appear quite tame and sleep

with their owners.

Here it is!

To quote Chris Rock: "That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger" in reference to the attack on sigfried

Aw-all other stuff I've said aside if a tiger cub can be raised as a member of the family indoors I'm ok with that, provided that it's loved and cared for like you would a dog or cat.

Have heard they can remain as tame adults if you socailze them young not sure how true that is but I've seen several pet tigers on youtube that appear quite tame and sleep

with their owners.

Here it is!

To quote Chris Rock: "That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger" in reference to the attack on sigfried

Read this in Chris Rock's voice. :lol:

I've always wanted a tiger as a pet. I'm not stupid enough (or rich enough) to get one though.

Edited by TygerStryke