Axl Rose is planning on buying a Tiger

Randy Lahey

I owned a cougar, I shit you not- was cute when it was kitten, but it ate one of my small dogs by accident, I'm sure. THe cougar is the biggest cat that purrs (fun fact) used a kids wading pool as a litterbox. Fed it special cougar food as a baby, and hit up a taxidermist for meat.

You have'nt lived until you have a half grown cougar bouncing against the walls with a hunk of Meat in it's mouth.

Got the addy for the wild Animal catalog if any of you feels adventurous, (they aint cheap)

Edited by sailaway

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owned a cougar, I shit you not- was cute when it was kitten, but it ate one of my small dogs by accident, I'm sure. THe cougar is the biggest cat that purrs (fun fact) used a kids wading pool as a litterbox. Fed it special cougar food as a baby, and hit up a taxidermist for meat.

You have'nt lived until you have a half grown cougar bouncing against the walls with a hunk of Meat in it's mouth.

Got the addy for the wild Animal catalog if any of you feels adventurous, (they aint cheap)

I think maybe you once owned a bull too & are just giving us the contents of that wading pool. bull.gif

I think maybe you once owned a bull too & are just giving us the contents of that wading pool. bull.gif

Nope, bought it off a friend that had a petting zoo....have also owned raccoons, chinchillas, a pygmy goat, a potbellied pig that everyone was scared shitless of, a pair of Burmese pythons and a savannah monitor lizard (named "King"). Parrots and fish as well.as several dog breeds...animals trump people as far as loyalty goes imo Edited by sailaway

Nope, bought it off a friend that had a petting zoo....have also owned raccoons, chinchillas, a pygmy goat, a potbellied pig that everyone was scared shitless of, a pair of Burmese pythons and a savannah monitor lizard (named "King"). Parrots and fish as well.as several dog breeds...animals trump people as far as loyalty goes imo

OK I apologise for making fun of you. Was just teasing but it seems you've had an array of strange animals, hope they bring you enjoyment. My family had a goat called Dexter to eat the blackberry bushes but all he did was eat one big hole & stood there watching the neighbours below us when they were in their pool. My friend wanted to hang binoculars around his neck & put a hat on him, he was such a sticky beak.

SuchACuteSloth-73202.jpg

Some Sloth facts:

Sloths spend up to 20 hours a day sleeping

It sometimes takes a Sloth a month to digest a meal.

They are so slow that algae grows on their fur

The animal has basically no fucking concept of time or how to do things quickly. None whatsoever.

Could there be a better animal for Axl?

The sloth could be NuGNR's dolphin.

And when DJ or Bumble record something Axl doesn't like he could just get the Sloth to do his dirty work

tumblr_mke5scY9y61qct8qno1_500.jpg

He should buy a Red Panda.

2akg0sh.jpg

These animals spend most of their lives in trees and even sleep aloft. When foraging, they are most active at night as well as in the gloaming hours of dusk and dawn.

They are shy and solitary except when mating.

i have to give it up for that one dude. The only difference is that the sloth is technically in motion part of the time,albeit extremely slow motion. if you watched a documentary on Axl, you would not be able to perceive any movement at all.