Axl Rose is planning on buying a Tiger

Randy Lahey

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/axl-rose-plans-buy-tiger-000000265.html

Axl Rose is planning to buy a tiger.

The Guns N' Roses rocker has been in New York City recently and has been spending a great deal of time at venue Catch Roof. He was spotted there earlier this week, when he drew gasps from guests who overheard his conversation.

"[He was with] a harem of ladies," one insider told New York Post, adding the star was telling the group about his plans to "buy a tiger".

After having dinner the 51-year-old singer was joined by a group of A-list pals. The rock god was seen hanging out with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Michael K. Williams and Tobey Maguire. The men all shared a table and were seen laughing and joking with each other, with claims they have formed a tightly-knit social circle.

"They were seated at a VIP table surrounded by tons of security," a source explained. "They looked like a modern-day Rat Pack."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

How very 80s :lol: You know you've arrived when you've got a Tiger. Or a monkey, like Noel Gallagher said, when the 3rd single went to number 1 i was like "right...now bring me the fookin' chimp!" :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I gotta admit, I'm happy that Axl is becoming more permanent in NYC. Last year, I ran into Robert Plant in the east village----my friend and I were waiting to cross the street, and we turned around and there he was, right behind us. Had a pleasant little chat.

I'd like to run into Axl sometime, too.

True, maybe Axl is coming out of that depressive decade and regaining his manic mojo.

The Axl that made so much great music liked things on an epic level

- supermodels, most expensive music videos ever, supertankers, dolphins etc

Maybe tigers will be to NuGNR what Dolphins were to GNR

He might be going on a splenda splurge too,

Edited by TheDiceMan