[RUMOR] SLASH to possibly play Rock in Rio with... BON JOVI!

ManetsBR

Well, Sambora has been on rehab for some time now, and Phil X had replaced him on the previus Bon Jovi leg. But looks like he's not comming back anytime soon, not even to Rock in Rio, Bon Jovi's most important concert this year. Heard on the news that Jon wants to bring a "big name" to make up for Sambora's absence, and - according to the news - Jon is between Richie Kotzen (Poison), Slash and a third person not revealed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I totally see. Jon and Slash, they are meant to each other.

Jon should call Dave Grohl too and rename the concert to "The Sell Outs."

What's your source? Jon said Sambora is still in the band.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease happen.

Yes, he never really left. He's just not touring. It was only one leg at first, but looks like this is being extended to an unknown amount of time.

No one knows what really happened.

Thing is, I already have tickets to Rock in Rio, if it's confirmed that Sambora won't be there, I'm gonna sell'em.

By the way, I like Bon Jovi too, a lot. Their album These Days is one of my favorites.

Edited by ManetsBR

Yes, he never really left. He's just not touring. It was only one leg at first, but looks like this is being extended to an unknown amount of time.

No one knows what really happens.

By the way, I like Bon Jovi too, a lot. Their album These Days is one of my favorites.

Ok, but can you please post your source? I just find it really hard to believe.

I heard on the local news, and searched on the web and found nothing.

I checked on a brazilian Bon Jovi forum, and some guy who lives in San Diego said he heard the exact same news on the radio.

I don't know man... Sounds kinda bullshitty to me. Not you, just the source is not very reliable imo.

Maybe I don't want to believe it cause I think Bon Jovi sucks. Not sure.

It'll be pretty funny if it happens tho.

Edited by Rovim

I like Bon Jovi and I think this could be cool.

There...I said it.

You're the worst. I don't like you anymore.

:)

Come on... I used to think they were a bit lol and I still don't know why I bought "Bounce" (I was young and naive but that album is horrible)... but I've seen them in concert against my will and, fuck, they were pretty good.

That...I said it again.

I know, I know. We'll find out soon.

I'll love if it happens, but I won't be there hahaha

There...I said it.

Come on... I used to think they were a bit lol and I still don't know why I bought "Bounce" (I was young and naive but that album is horrible)... but I've seen them in concert against my will and, fuck, they were pretty good.

That...I said it again.

Bounce is a good album. :max:

What do you think of These Days?

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, Sambora has been on rehab for some time now, and Phil X had replaced him on the previus Bon Jovi leg. But looks like he's not comming back anytime soon, not even to Rock in Rio, Bon Jovi's most important concert this year. Heard on the news that Jon wants to bring a "big name" to make up for Sambora's absence, and - according to the news - Jon is between Richie Kotzen (Poison), Slash and a third person not revealed.

Pls Kotzen, not Slash

Playing with Jovi is really lowgrade his (Slash) name

Even more than playing with Fergie

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease happen.

why?

It makes you hard?

I know, I know. We'll find out soon.

I'll love if it happens, but I won't be there hahaha

There...I said it.

That...I said it again.

Bounce is a good album. :max:

What do you think of These Days?

I don't know what I think. I don't have These days. I've heard it and I have some (illegally downloaded) songs in my MP4. It's not bad. I'm not a big fan of Bon Jovi but I respect them and I really like them in concert (much more than the albums). Plus I think Slash really suits the band so it would be nice.

That, I said it once again.

Pls Kotzen, not Slash

Playing with Jovi is really lowgrade his (Slash) name

Even more than playing with Fergie

No. There's nothing worse than Fergie.