Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

ChristmasFnatic

yet another thread with the alt shit again. Wait a minute.. the same ppl, the same comments ? naa impossible!!

Listen, tough guy. You start slinging shit by accusing people with negative opinions of not going to shows, and then have the crazy one give you the thumbs up, then yeah, you're going to have people coming at you guys with comments. When are you gonna learn? If you can't handle talking shit, don't talk shit.

On topic: It ain't about proving a negative. We need proof that Axl DOES rehearse.

Edited by magisme

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More nonsense, I see. I've been to shows, including a 2012 show.

Let's fucking hope he doesn't rehearse cuz if this is what he sounds like WITH rehearsing, shit's worse than I thought.

Oh really? How many?

We need proof that Axl DOES rehearse.

You seriously need proof that he occasionally rehearse with the band? Or are you looking for proof that he rehearses without the band? For the former we have vids and photos and quotes, for the latter we have zero.

For his sake and majority of his recent performances, I hope he doesn't rehearse. If he does and still performs like that, he really should retire.

Why should he retire when he is entertaining thousands and probably enjoy himself. Get over yourself.

yet another thread with the alt shit again. Wait a minute.. the same ppl, the same comments ? naa impossible!!

Listen, tough guy. You start slinging shit by accusing people with negative opinions of not going to shows, and then have the crazy one give you the thumbs up, then yeah, you're going to have people coming at you guys with comments. When are you gonna learn? If you can't handle talking shit, don't talk shit.

On topic: It ain't about proving a negative. We need proof that Axl DOES rehearse.

Relax Frankie.

Let's fucking hope he doesn't rehearse cuz if this is what he sounds like WITH rehearsing, shit's worse than I thought.

Oh really? How many?

Fucking look it up, psycho. I've posted it a few times. I'm not jumping through hoops to prove to a crazy stalker that I'm a fan.

Every time you come around it becomes a whole "haters" vs. "nutters" thing. When does it end?

Edited by magisme

You seriously need proof that he occasionally rehearse with the band? Or are you looking for proof that he rehearses without the band? For the former we have vids and photos and quotes, for the latter we have zero.

For his sake and majority of his recent performances, I hope he doesn't rehearse. If he does and still performs like that, he really should retire.

Why should he retire when he is entertaining thousands and probably enjoy himself. Get over yourself.

These 3, 4 ppl want Axl to retire. simple as that.

They don't go to the shows and never will cos Axl sounds like shit, and even if all the planets are aligned it's not the 80's anymore.

Not that they were out at that time, but we`ll pretend.

Oh really? How many?

Fucking look it up, psycho. I've posted it a few times. I'm not jumping through hoops to prove to a crazy stalker that I'm a fan.

Every time you come around it becomes a whole "haters" vs. "nutters" thing. When does it end?

He went to a 2003 gig.

They don't go to the shows and never will cos Axl sounds like shit, and even if all the planets are aligned it's not the 80's anymore.

If they go to the shows but still only complain, maybe it is time they retire?

Oh really? How many?

Its easy to place blame on the polarization Of the forum on me when you yourself are more than guilty of stirring shit repeatedly.

If you are itching to know high volt/ Chris has my pic and phone number..last I heard he outranks you :hahafyou:

I have no inclination to look up the gigs you attended..if you don't know, I don't care.

"We do not need to know if , or when axl reherses with the band

Edited by sailaway

When you're embarrassing yourself onstage, you should practice and get into shape. IF he is practicing and this is the best shape he can achieve and his current performances are the best he can bring, then he should quit embarrassing himself.

Axl isn't Bret Favre.

Oh really? How many?

He went to a 2003 gig.

Ha!!! Hilarious!!!

Edited by sailaway

Everyone here knows that GNR is like no other band on the planet. Even them.

How many bands out there can put out a TWAT or a CATCHER?

The real problem here lies within them, i bet they use this "complaining" thing for all the things in their lives.

This! :lol:

When you're embarrassing yourself onstage, you should practice and get into shape.

Maybe he feels that happens so rarely that it is within what is acceptable for a performing artist, and that this conclusion is then affirmed through calibration using media reviews?

Same retards ruining threads.

Who are these retards?

Edited by SoulMonster

When you're embarrassing yourself onstage, you should practice and get into shape.

Maybe he feels that happens so rarely that it is within what is acceptable for a performing artist, and that this conclusion is then affirmed through calibration using media reviews?

Same retards ruining threads.

Who are these retards?

So the media isn't against Axl, like you guys have been claiming for the last decade?

And while I don't approve of the word retard as an insult, he is probably referring to people like Warchild and all her alt accounts. Or generally, the posters who worship and stick up for Axl's every move, rather than just having a normal conversation about him (the good and the bad).

Pitoloco has a point. Since 2011 Axl didn't sound as good as 2010. but i don't think it has to do with rehearsal his voice. It's impossible to do a show with that kind of voice and go unprepared.

I think it has to do more with an illness on his vocal chords.

Are there any other 50+ year old singers out there that have as many shit performances and receive absolutely no blame?

No. Rose is the only one.

It sure looks that way. It must be nice for Axl to have the option to mail his performances in and still receive the same support.

"Axl should rehearse and get in shape and return to 2006 form."

"OMFG HAT3R TR0LL"