Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

ChristmasFnatic

I´ve always read comments over the years saying that he rarely does rehearsals and I don´t know whether that stuff is true or not. All I can say is that in the 2006 tour I could hear him rehearsing when I was standing in the line in Madrid a few hours before the show and so did the other people in the line. We were all talking and all and all of a sudden we realized Axl singing/rehearsing Street of Dreams (The blues), it was a cool moment.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Axl rarely rehearsed with actual GNR back in the day, after AFD. Slash and Duff both write about it in their books... Izzy would sing at rehearsals now and again.

Of course, there's no hard proof that Axl doesn't rehearse with his current employees, because if his employees said so, they'd be fired. But let's be honest: there's no fucking way that Axl rehearses anymore. He drags his fat bloated ass onto the stage, hands in a shitty performance, and then rolls off to the next buffet. Pathetic.

im actually lolling ahahahahah so good.

if you asked axl he'd say he's resting his voice. that's his excuse for being late too (needs to be in the zone and be warmed up)

I don't think there's any particular proof that he doesn't rehearse (although my belief his he does very little). There's been lots of people say he doesn't turn up to band rehearsals, but that doesn't mean he doesn't rehearse alone.

@Estranged quote from RiR. It could be taken in either way- that he hasn't sung it at all in the last 20 years, or he hasn't performed it live in 20 years.

I read a lot here say so, but are there actual truth on this or just speculation?

It is speculation, and we know he doesn't always rehearse with the band, but that does not mean he doesn't rehearse

This....

funny how the ppl complaining never go to the shows.

This is true..and aside for Gunns, many stammer starstruck and don't say a thing. Regardlessbof all their bravdo here .

This is true..and aside for Gunns, many stammer starstruck and don't say a thing. Regardlessbof all their bravdo here .

I doubt he rehearses with the band much. He has to every once in awhile, but I think its rare. He probably tells the band (through intermediaries) what songs to practice and listens to it. If it doesn't sound right, he'll tell them to practice some more. Then when he shows up for the gig, its showtime.

I've seen some posters mention the Eddie Trunk thing in 2006. Axl was probably there during rehearsal giving orders. Doubt he sang with them.

That's the third time you've posted this. At least use alt accounts and different words if you're going to repeat your bullshit.