Is There Any Proof That Axl Doesnt Rehearse?

ChristmasFnatic

Fernando posted a picture on instagram once if him rehearsaling.

False. He posted a picture of Axl at the band's rehearsal. He wasn't rehearsing.

OK. On the 2006 Eddie Trunk interview Axl said he had just arrived from rehearsal.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NGOG

False. He posted a picture of Axl at the band's rehearsal. He wasn't rehearsing.

OK. On the 2006 Eddie Trunk interview Axl said he had just arrived from rehearsal.

Again that doesn't necessarily indicate Axl personally engaged in such rehearsals. It appears he merely oversees the band practicing.

"Axl said" = Not proof.

The last time I saw proof of him rehearsing was VMA 2002, before that, Rio 1991. Go figure bro.

Guest bellastar2355

"I'm really getting fuckin' pissed, see, I got no patience" - Axl Rose, Patience, Rock in Rio 2011.

:rofl-lol:

That scene was just amazing.... like seriously who are you trying to blame for that performance lol

He said it right after Estranged in RiR.

who I don't remember

He said he hadn't sung it in almost 20 years or so and asked the band "This is is what, the third or fourth time you guys played it this week?" or something like that.

Guest bellastar2355

who I don't remember

He said he hadn't sung it in almost 20 years or so and asked the band "This is is what, the third or fourth time you guys played it this week?" or something like that.

Okay I'm asking you this in a personal level... be real with me...

you think what he said was a good "excuse"?

who I don't remember

Okay I'm asking you this in a personal level... be real with me...

you think what he said was a good "excuse"?

Nahh, I think he's got nothing better to talk to the band so he just says whatever pops up in his head :tongue2:

Estranged per se wasn't that bad, though. It was the best part of the show by far.

Well Axl rarely rehearsed with actual GNR back in the day, after AFD. Slash and Duff both write about it in their books... Izzy would sing at rehearsals now and again.

Of course, there's no hard proof that Axl doesn't rehearse with his current employees, because if his employees said so, they'd be fired. But let's be honest: there's no fucking way that Axl rehearses anymore. He drags his fat bloated ass onto the stage, hands in a shitty performance, and then rolls off to the next buffet. Pathetic.