DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot(w/his wife) video on the Billboard Music Awards Blue Carpet

Silent Jay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot's wife is absolutely gorgeous.

Some really fucked up people around here.

Feel pity for them, they have nothing better to do with their lives than talk shit about the wife of the lead guitarist in a band they used to like. Just imagine that.

Wow. The Axl Nutters are so obsessed with Axl and the band, that now people aren't even allowed to have their own opinion on how attractive they find a band member's wife. Just wow. How far does the worship go? OK, to be a "true" GnR fan we must think all current band members are some of the best musicians alive, they are the best touring band alive, their management team is the best, their side businesses are the best, we must admire the way they dress, we must say their wives are HOT, we must ignore anything negative about their personal lives (like physical assault against women)........what else? Do we all have to worship their children, their vehicles, their homes, their cooking skills..........and we must feel "lucky" that Axl has decided to put out one album in the last 20 years.

I don't feel pity for people who come to a GnR site and talk about GnR related issues. This is a GnR forum, afterall.

I feel pity for the people whose lives are so boring that they come to a rock forum and get worked up and whine and cry about what complete strangers post. Oh no, boo hoo, some guy from Montana isn't properly worshipping Axl's cat pictures - I better go on the attack and ridicule and educate that person and try and win an argument against him. I better whine and cry and insult people who have a different opinion than I do about how cool and bad-ass Ashba Swagg is.

You must feel alot of pity for yourself if that's the case, because that's literally all you do here.

Interesting that you don't bitch when people attack GNR or it's members because of their anti-Axl bias, but you monitor every post for a hint of any negativity towards Slash or old band fanboys. The fact is that you are being dishonest here, you know the likes of pi2loc wouldn't say the same about Duff or Slash's wife (real bias), but of course criticizing them wouldn't support your pathetic agenda.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

She looks pretty fine to me!

2jbtkt1.jpg

That picture is really different from what I saw. How old is the picture anyway?

This is fat:

image3mz.jpg

image2gpb.jpg

You Axl deluded stupid fans should know that being fat doesn't mean being ugly. :shrugs:

Edited by pi2loc

Guest bellastar2355

I hope you're joking, ladies, no matter how attractive she is.

what do you mean? :question::question::question:

I mean to say she's pretty, but there's no need for self-deprecation.

Aww... :hug:

But yes I was joking lol

That picture is really different from what I saw. How old is the picture anyway?

This is fat:

image3mz.jpg

image2gpb.jpg

You Axl deluded stupid fans should know that being fat doesn't mean being ugly. :shrugs:

That's chubby not fat... at least to me...

2jbtkt1.jpg

I believe it is from the Vegas residency - not that long ago...

Then she gained some weight. I can't deny that she looks great in that picture and I never stated she was an ugly person.

2jbtkt1.jpg

This is fat:

image3mz.jpg

image2gpb.jpg

i think you're too exalted, man... calling people stupid for no reason. Calm down, as Ashba said once: life is beautiful :lol:

and what Axl has to do with this subject, anyway?

Chubby to you may be fat to others. It's subjective.

You say there's a difference between chubby and fat, some say there's a difference between fat and obese.

Who really cares anyway? It's not like someone just slaughtered her puppy.

You say there's a difference between chubby and fat, some say there's a difference between fat and obese.

I was writing this. Chubby is also fat. The fact that people need to write this is hilarious though. Bumblefoot's wife is FAT if you think she's not, that's OK, shut up and move on.

Guest bellastar2355

I was writing this. Chubby is also fat. The fact that people need to write this is hilarious though. Bumblefoot's wife is FAT if you think she's not, that's OK, shut up and move on.

What's wrong Pi2loc.. you can't handle a debate? :lol:

If you think she's fat fine.. I was just showing my side of the argument lol :kiss:

Yeah, we're Mrs. Bumblefoot deluded stupid fans! :angry:

When you don't agree with their awesome and clever opinions - mostly on subjects they don't even know properly - you are a deluded <insert random pro GnR person's name> stupid fan.

Feel pity for them, they have nothing better to do with their lives than talk shit about the wife of the lead guitarist in a band they used to like. Just imagine that.

Wow. The Axl Nutters are so obsessed with Axl and the band, that now people aren't even allowed to have their own opinion on how attractive they find a band member's wife. Just wow. How far does the worship go?

Wow. Groghan is so unable to read a simple sentence that he thinks someone has said he isn't allowed to bash GN'R members' loved ones. Just wow. How far does the stupidity go?

Guest NGOG

It's the perogative of a human being to fall in love with whomever they want to. Anybody in this thread dissing Bumble's wife are pathetic and perhaps they should post their most recent love interest for analysis? Not likely given they probably reside in a basement.

Dj regards Prince on the basis of his 'mystique'? You can see Bumblefoot having to forcibly hold back laughing at Dj's gripping explanation.

Thank god for great members like NGOG and iftheworld.

Wow. The Axl Nutters are so obsessed with Axl and the band, that now people aren't even allowed to have their own opinion on how attractive they find a band member's wife. Just wow. How far does the worship go?

Wow. Groghan is so unable to read a simple sentence that he thinks someone has said he isn't allowed to bash GN'R members' loved ones. Just wow. How far does the stupidity go?

+1

Guest bellastar2355

It's the perogative of a human being to fall in love with whomever they want to. Anybody in this thread dissing Bumble's wife are pathetic and perhaps they should post their most recent love interest for analysis? Not likely given they probably reside in a basement.

:lol:

They want to act like we can't see through them...

like they aren't insulting her because she's Bumblefoot's wife. If this was anyone else's wife... they wouldn't have said anything

Edited by bellastar2355

She is a little chubby. But they look like a very happy couple.

Attractiveness is TOTALLY subjective. Ridiculous to get mad because not everybody agrees on how hot - or not hot - somebody is. Also friggin weird and creepy to judge somebody's looks based on if they are attached to Axl Rose in some way.

Personally, I'd rate her a 6.5. Ron obviously would probably rate her a 10. As long as he is happy - then who cares what anybody else thinks (good or bad).