DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot(w/his wife) video on the Billboard Music Awards Blue Carpet

Silent Jay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks fine to me. Anyway, stick thin models are horrible. Look at Victoria Beckham (Posh Spide). Every night David has to sleep next to Skelator.

She's definitely not ugly. Ignorant people tend to confuse "fatness" with "ugliness". :lol:

Guest bellastar2355

So, what's wrong with Bumble's Wife?

IMHO-nothing. She's a beautiful gal.

Ron seems to love her to bits watching the body language going on there.

He's happy, she's happy.

The woman has NOTHING to do with GNR and throwing shit at her

because she's bumbles wife and does not live up to some of ya'lls expectations physically is rather

pathetic.

If she were reading this thread and were hurt by the comments here, would any of you feel shame or bad for what you've said?

would you?

I doubt she would care. She's beautiful, smart ( a veterinarian) and has Bumblefoot's arm wrapped around her... she'll be fine :wub:

She looks fine to me. Anyway, stick thin models are horrible. Look at Victoria Beckham (Posh Spide). Every night David has to sleep next to Skelator.

She's definitely not ugly. Ignorant people tend to confuse "fatness" with "ugliness". :lol:

"not ugly", you must be an ace with the ladies. :rofl-lol:

He's happy, she's happy.

because she's bumbles wife and does not live up to some of ya'lls expectations physically is rather

pathetic.

If she were reading this thread and were hurt by the comments here, would any of you feel shame or bad for what you've said?

would you?

No, cos fat is not an insult for some ppl here. She cannot feel bad/offended about that comment.

Lately here you can read all this "comments" about women a lot. Mods maybe think the same thing about them or too busy

Guest bellastar2355

He's happy, she's happy.

pathetic.

would you?

I doubt she would care. She's beautiful, smart ( a veterinarian) and has Bumblefoot's arm wrapped around her... she'll be fine :wub:

I had no idea she's a vet! :) She's beautiful & intelligent-a plus in my book. It's also nice to see

a guy like Ron settle down with someone who is not in showbiz for once.

I think so too... plus they look so happy together :)

Guest bellastar2355

Hahahahahaha what an insult to Bucket/KFC!

How do we know it isn't true though... oh right... the guitar skills