DJ Ashba and Bumblefoot(w/his wife) video on the Billboard Music Awards Blue Carpet

Silent Jay

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron's wife is gorgeous

Hating on people for the way they dress... Yeah we've got some real special people around here.

This is a band that started out with tight leather pants, Axl's biker shorts, etc. Oh no DJ dresses dark! You guys need perspective.

umm that was the 80's...

Now it's 2013

Glam is old

lol Bumblefoot's wife is fat

Dude, i like your posts mostly (even your cupcake posts) but this is just wrong in so many ways...

bad trolling attempt, bro

Edited by Crash Diet

Bumblefoot's wife is absolutely gorgeous.

Some really fucked up people around here.

Feel pity for them, they have nothing better to do with their lives than talk shit about the wife of the lead guitarist in a band they used to like. Just imagine that.

Wow. The Axl Nutters are so obsessed with Axl and the band, that now people aren't even allowed to have their own opinion on how attractive they find a band member's wife. Just wow. How far does the worship go? OK, to be a "true" GnR fan we must think all current band members are some of the best musicians alive, they are the best touring band alive, their management team is the best, their side businesses are the best, we must admire the way they dress, we must say their wives are HOT, we must ignore anything negative about their personal lives (like physical assault against women)........what else? Do we all have to worship their children, their vehicles, their homes, their cooking skills..........and we must feel "lucky" that Axl has decided to put out one album in the last 20 years.

I don't feel pity for people who come to a GnR site and talk about GnR related issues. This is a GnR forum, afterall.

I feel pity for the people whose lives are so boring that they come to a rock forum and get worked up and whine and cry about what complete strangers post. Oh no, boo hoo, some guy from Montana isn't properly worshipping Axl's cat pictures - I better go on the attack and ridicule and educate that person and try and win an argument against him. I better whine and cry and insult people who have a different opinion than I do about how cool and bad-ass Ashba Swagg is.

Feel pity for them, they have nothing better to do with their lives than talk shit about the wife of the lead guitarist in a band they used to like. Just imagine that.

I do pity them. I never though shallow humans like them existed in real life.

I do pity them. I never though shallow humans like them existed in real life.

I've seen you bash the weight and appearance of musicians and their wives on this forum...........why the double standard? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite and a cupcake?

I must say, she's so much better than these skin and bones models that people treat as a beauty reference...

She's just curvylicious :awesomeface:

You have a really awful taste in women if you think that but I agree on the bones models. :)

I must say, she's so much better than these skin and bones models that people treat as a beauty reference...

She's just curvylicious :awesomeface:

You have a really awful taste in women if you think that but I agree on the bones models. :)

C'mon, she's not fat...

And as a brazilian... i love women with curves, and she fits on that "category" haha

Guest bellastar2355

she's too pretty for bumble actually.

I agree... I'm definitely not so I'll take him off her hands :awesomeface: