2013 Topps Archives Heavy Metal Signature Series * features Axl Rose *

tat2d1

• 3 weeks later...

Only 25 of them are real and then some of them are base cards etc

How do you know which one youre getting? My redemption card that I got(have to enter a code in at redeem.topps.com and they send the card to you) says "you are due to receive a Heavy Metal Auto Base of Axl Rose" so is that the one that is limited to 25?

Edited by systronic

How do you know which one youre getting? My redemption card that I got(have to enter a code in at redeem.topps.com and they send the card to you) says "you are due to receive a Heavy Metal Auto Base of Axl Rose" so is that the one that is limited to 25?

it's possibly the base cards are also signed not sure if copies or originals I don't know enough about Topps

it's possibly the base cards are also signed not sure if copies or originals I don't know enough about Topps

Doing a bit of research and I found this Beckett article about the "first axl rose card to hit eBay" and they say it was the redemption card for the certified autograph. If so then I'm guessing mine is one of the 25.

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/05/how-high-will-axl-roses-first-certified-autograph-go/