Rolling Stones Toronto May 25 2013

Zint

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P5, what was up the security roadblock when you were walking back to the pit?

Was it something to do with the water bottles?

Yea, they said no food or drink in the pit, which was a load of shit since everyone in the pit already had water bottles. I was gonna set them down and call my mom and tell her and as soon as I did they told me I was fine. Probably just another case of ACC miscommunication :shrugs:

These are awesome!

Although I can't forgive you for not getting a picture with Mick Taylor. :awesomeface:

Yea, yea, yea...you had to say that to me here and on Facebook? :tongue2:

Before I forget, here's me with Darryl for those of you who haven't seen it on Facebook:

969740_665520493463985_596676710_n.jpg

Cool shit so far man!

Hey, btw, they were selling that Keef shirt. I picked it up!

Oh, were they?!? Cool!

Videos are great so far, it sounds like the sound was really good in your seats. By the way, we eyeballed the 117's on the way out and they're actually pretty damn nice from about row 6 up, especially if we can score them for under $200 ;)

Saw the pictures on Facebook already but I might as well comment here as well. Great shots! Makes up ten times over for the the fact that I forgot my camera (not that I was in a good position for pictures anyways :lol:).

Thanks, glad you dig them so far :) I'll be posting some more tomorrow still!

Yeah I was checking that out too, the Stones stage is pretty wide open, Some stages there seem to go further out than that.

Have you asked the ticket guy if he has $85's for the next show?? :lol:

Yeah I was checking that out too, the Stones stage is pretty wide open, Some stages there seem to go further out than that.

Have you asked the ticket guy if he has $85's for the next show?? :lol:

He has one pair that he may end up selling, we asked him while we were waiting around the other day. Hopefully he might keep us in mind if he does decide to sell them and we can skip the eBay process altogether. Everything worked great with him (Barring the other guys not showing up on time but that wasn't his faul), so I'd definitely buy from him again :)

I was bummed there were no tour lithos, or show specific lithos.

That's my fav merch, I like to get the cool ones framed.

Same - especially afterwards, I'd have loved to get a nice litho matted/framed with our setlist, a ticket stub, and a pit wristband. Think we're still gonna do that, but without the litho.