Bumblefoot vs Axl, who's the better singer?

bacardimayne

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to sound like Axl at Bridge School. You understand me? :lol:

The first night was awful

Are you actually saying that Bridge School was awful? Oh man, I'm surprised. :lol:

Why is that? Were you labouring under the misunderstanding that am a "crazy Axl fan"?

Yes. He should have done the Mickey Mouse out of breath way of singing instead. The lyrics would be "18 and life... there's no one left to blame. Cause nothin' lasts forever, even 18 and life... no one left to blame".

But he had strep throat that day. He told me that.

On a serious note, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. Singing clean when he was supposed to and then rasp scream. After that, the powerful really high clean scream that Bach doesn't always do live - he's singing as high as Bach, chest voice (no falsetto as far as I can tell), going from higer notes to lower notes comfortably. Technically very challenging even for Bach. Again, hate the timbre all you want, but he's doing what he's meant to.

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Yes. He should have done the Mickey Mouse out of breath way of singing instead. The lyrics would be "18 and life... there's no one left to blame. Cause nothin' lasts forever, even 18 and life... no one left to blame".

Hahahaha :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I'm lovin' your posts!

Because even I can't stand Axl's actions recently I am taking my time :lol:

SoulMonster, my housekeeper (I hired her a few days ago as a manager... her team's named Team Argentina) told me not to perform "Welcome to the (Are You?) Crazy Jungle" because I've got bronchittis as well as a strep throat. She told me if I sing like that I'll born as Mickey Mouse next life.

"Welcome to the (Are You?) Crazy Jungle"

:rofl-lol:

The Jungle for the bridge school stuck in my head like the 2001 Rio "Get that guy/It's so easy". I think i was a great version. Plus the towel was played heavenly that night.

Edited by Russel Nash