Your favorite Axl Rose quote

TombRaider

"Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen, you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does, you might get something that works for you — in the end you could win on this either way. But if you're really into waiting, try holding your breath for Jesus 'cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater." - Axl Rose

"There's a saying around my house that goes... Fuck you Axl Rose."

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."

"It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people."

"Sometimes your friends are your lovers, or have been at one time."

And the two with the most FUCKS I've ever seen:

"I didn't come all the way to fucking England to be told to go fucking home by some fucking assholes!"

"I think we have a decision to fucking make here... I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fucking do yours, Tommy's supposed to do his and whoever the else the fuck is supposed to theirs including the stupid idiot who keeps blocking the run way over here has to do their! Or I don't need to be here! Is that fucking simple! I've been fucked about five or six times over here and I'm sick of it. I mean, it wouldn't take fucking rocket scientist for someone to come and hook up my mic back, but you couldn't do that. Why not?"

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending

Just becouse it reminds me that if I want one, I have to go out and get it for myself, after all life doesn't owe us anything at all.

from the songs I wouldn't know wich one to put, the breakdown one that you just named would be on my list but I wouldn't be very sure

• 4 weeks later...

'You might call this a reunion show because I've managed to find enough pieces of my mind to be with you here tonight.'

Loved that one.

'OK NEVERMIND'

Always wish that was part of the song.

Were playing songs were thinking of Not putting on the next record...Leeds 2006(?)

....and 12 of the songs on CD had been leaked or played in concert since 2001

Well I wouldnt say soon....MVA's

"I really really love Slash and his playing and i love workING with him again- hes even willing to do more Stephanie Seymour ballads with me. I called up all the fellas including Steven Adler and apologized for becoming a tyrant and they all forgave me for that difficult time in my life....you know we were all strung out on something and we dont remember anything after 1990 anyways. We all got together at my house and realized that even the old stuff really does sound better with all us originals playing it..I hope you fans of NuGNr understand and will learn to live with it. I came to a point in my life where I just couldnt continue to live a lie and dupe you people anymore ..and it wasnt fair to the new band that I just never felt motivated to write and record with them...so I had Beta terminate their contracts...and then I terminated Beta... this is a new song called...."Back in the Day" Axl , Madison Sq Gardens 2020

LOL. Fans of NuGNR?

"I think we have a decision to fucking make here... I'm supposed to do my job, you're supposed to fucking do yours, Tommy's supposed to do his and whoever the else the fuck is supposed to theirs including the stupid idiot who keeps blocking the run way over here has to do their! Or I don't need to be here! Is that fucking simple! I've been fucked about five or six times over here and I'm sick of it. I mean, it wouldn't take fucking rocket scientist for someone to come and hook up my mic back, but you couldn't do that. Why not?"

Why Not... Take a quaalude?

Or something like that right? haha.

Edited by jimb0