The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Mourinho won't get on with a cunt like him for long :lol:

Seriously? the guy who managed the big egos at Madrid? and Inter before that?

Yeah but he didn't exactly get along with em though did he? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Iker, Ron, Ramos, i hear there weren't too many in Madrid in love with him. I like him personally.

Lopez is indeed better. the thing is, the press loves Iker and they started this war against Mourinho when he benched him. And as for Ramos and the other players who didn´t get along with Mourinho, well, it seems he was way too strict for them. They´re said to be lazy and not so interested in discipline.

Edited by TombRaider

Guest Len B'stard

well...the manager is not for making love)))

I dunno, i could think of a few places to rub Guardiolas bald head :lol::wub:

Guest Len B'stard

well...the manager is not for making love)))

I dunno, i could think of a few places to rub Guardiolas bald head :lol::wub:

i can't hardly imagine what's gonna happen in Bayern...Germans are good in "makin' love"))))

What do you add to a team thats just won the treble anyway?

Iker, Ron, Ramos, i hear there weren't too many in Madrid in love with him. I like him personally.

Yeah, and you could see how much the Inter players believed in him. Matarazzi was literally bawling his eyes out during Mou's last game.

Guest Len B'stard

Lopez is indeed better. the thing is, the press loves Iker and they started this war against Mourinho when he benched him. And as for Ramos and the other players who didn´t get along with Mourinho, well, it seems he was way too strict for them. They´re said to be lazy and not so interested in discipline.

Hang on, on what planet is Lopez better than Iker? No way.

on Mourinho´s planet :laugh:

Guest Len B'stard

Sorry, i stand corrected :lol:

Sorry, i stand corrected :lol:
Iker had a bad year by his standards, statistically Lopez was better then him this season.

Well he is a quality goalscorer which is something we lacked this season, Adebayor was dire and Defoe's goals dried up in the second half of the season. He is 31 so if we can get him for a good price and keep him fit I can see him doing well with good service but I would also like someone younger and more physical who can cope against the more physical sides. I cannot dispute that he is an improvement on what we have already but I would honestly prefer Higuain, who is younger, taller, stronger, fitter and all around a better player in my opinion with a fantastic goal scoring record. Would much prefer the Villa of 3/4 years ago before all the injuries and while I would be happy to sign him I do have questions regarding how consistent he will be at Spurs.

Guest Len B'stard

Exactly my sentiments. And he's 31 so if he takes any amount of bedding in time he's gonna be a fuckin' waste of time. He's just not latching onto em anymore, i dunno why. Sometimes i think he just needs more on-pitch time and other times i think, fuckin' broken leg, maybe the cunts had it.