The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

I suppose the 365 stats can be misleading, it's stuff like how many attacks a team has had...and then how many dangerous attacks, which i think they judge based on how many times they get into the final 3rd of the pitch, i dunno.

Guest Len B'stard

Come on Chelsea, this is White Hart Lane, not some fuckin' fortress, all i'm asking you is for one goal, one sodding goal, Champions of Europe, COME ON!!!!

Wow, thank you :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

That boy ain't nobodys fuckin' benchwarmer.

And torres sees red! Is anyone watching, what happpened?!?!

Fuck me, and mikkel!!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Bbc says torres was cuz of second bookable offence, no mention of mikkel tho!

How could it have been mikkel he came off at half time, i think 365 is goin up the wall :lol:

How could it have been mikkel he came off at half time, i think 365 is goin up the wall :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

The Mikkel thing was just a 365 cock up, it was wiped off their site minutes later. They just called me up and got me to do a survey and gave me a free 100 quid bet which i've now stuck on Arsenal v Swansea, both teams to score, as much as it pains me :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

I would've but i saw Villa as potentially being a tight 1-0 affair to City. Ahhhhhhhh feck it :lol: If Arsenal get both teams to score i've made half my layout back so thats alright :)

Guest Len B'stard

160, yeah :) Fuckin' City though, what the fuck happened there, 2-1 and they let in two, fuckssake...this is a fuckin' dodgy season for gambling, no ones fuckin' reliable this season.

Yeah I know what you mean, Spurs are top of the league and Arsenal will go top if they win. Fucking joke of a season!!

In all seriousness though, perfect results for you today.

Highly amusing that Moyes finally plays Kagawa, Nani and Chicarito in the league and they still lose!

Edited by Tater Totts

Guest Len B'stard

Seriously though, my whole life i been waiting for United to fold and now it's happening i've realised something, one of my sure-fire fuckin' gambling teams has gone for a toss so the jokes sort of on me as much as any dirty red scummer :lol:

From a footballing perspective though yeah it's great cuz it's wide open. And whatcha mean joke of the season, we're winning games! :D

The players dont have any fight. Normally they would have be getting booked and forced the ball in on 94 mins. Utd 7th they are all over the place!

Pullagrammy teams always attacking but this is ridiculous. Every city game a 5 goals lottery.

Guest Len B'stard

Stuck my 160 on both teams to score athletico real which'll bring me back to 253, thats about 50 quid away from my earlier layout this afternoon.

Why does the football community, i.e. players and fans alike, always say ''at the end of the day''? Well it is more like, ''at the end of the die'', i.e. in a strangled cockney accent. Beckham is a prime culprit here, but, I also listen to talksport and I am forced to endure this dross: every second sentence from the mouth of a football fan is, ''at the end of the die''. ''At the end of the die, England do not have the technical ability of the foreigners'' etc etc.

Just a question!