I asked Beta about a new album and she replied...

ManetsBR

Groghan, you do realize that Axl could literally be a baby rapist and Axl_morris and Ali would still defend him.

He could do the most horrible act imaginable and from their point of view, he did no wrong. You can't fault them for it. It is just who they are as people.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or that response is really not respectful ?

Indeed, and imo this is far from the first time she's shown disrespect to fans online. Just being honest.

Oh get off her back, the bottom line is that you can't demand answers.

The difference between 'asking' and demanding is that you don't get butthurt when you don't like the answer, and the proof is this thread.

Guest charlie555

Absolutely shocked to see people like Ali and Axl-morris defending Beta's response. Wow. Even as much as you guys worship Axl's every move, how can you say that her response wasn't disrespectful and rude. She is the band's MANAGER. Repeat that setence in your head. She is the band's MANAGER. A fan asked about a new album and instead of giving a respectful/professional answer, she responded like an angry teenage girl.

This band needs to get a real manager. ASAP.

I get where you're coming from, and I know it wasn't ok what she did, but I wouldn't crucify her for that, I mean If I was the one getting the same question from the same people all the time, then I would as well get upset, from time to time, and after all we all make mistakes, for example Axl shouldn't have let Buckethead go out of the band, Adler should have keep himself away from the drougs and Myles should be working with Alter Bridge instead of Slash. So I don't know, maybe she was upset at the moment she wrotte the message or something, anyway I still don't get why so many people hate Beta, at least she took care of Axl when there was no one else, even before the old band's demise.

Again, she is the band's MANAGER.

If I am a 'chef' at Taco Bell, and people are making the same orders all the time, am I allowed to get upset and stop serving them food?

It doesn't matter if she is upset, if she was she shouldn't have answered. This is her JOB. Part of being a band's manager is liasing with fans and other stakeholders. She is completely unprofessional and how many mistakes does it take before GnR fans realise they're not mistakes, but just actions resulting from a general contempt for the fanbase?

Edited by charlie555

Guest charlie555

Groghan, you do realize that Axl could literally be a baby rapist and Axl_morris and Ali would still defend him.

He could do the most horrible act imaginable and from their point of view, he did no wrong. You can't fault them for it. It is just who they are as people.

How dare a baby get Axl into that kind of legal situation. The baby should be ashamed.

I think from her point of view everybody should praise Axl no matter what.

Like, for exemple, we should all say "Oh, 7 covers, that's great! More of that please!"

I'm still hanging in there for Del's solo spot. I mean they're running out of people to take up new spots, he must not be far away right?

Maybe he will do poetry.

I think from her point of view everybody should praise Axl no matter what.

Like, for exemple, we should all say "Oh, 7 covers, that's great! More of that please!"

I'm still hanging in there for Del's solo spot. I mean they're running out of people to take up new spots, he must not be far away right?

Maybe he will do poetry.

It's not just you who thought this was disrespectful.

I answered her, in portuguese, and explained that I'm not complaining, I'm just asking what everyone wants: new music.

I stated that yes, everyone who goes to the shows enjoys them, and that although I'm "complaining", if I had the chance I'd definetly see them live again, despite being the same exact show from 2 and 3 years ago when I saw them. But it's very easy for them to please the "real" fans: new music. And they don't have to waste time recording, because shey have enough finished songs for a whole album. I mentioned Better Gone and Blood In The Water as an indication that the slightest form of new music makes everyone really excited, imagine an actual brand new unreleased new song release, rather than a leaked remix.

I doubt she'll answer to that. But she was indeed kind of disrespectful, it would have been better if they simply didn't say anything. I mean, she didn't answer the "question"... If you have nothing good to say just keep your mouse shut.

Don't you see how ironic your last comment is ManetsBR, you were a bit disrespectful to her in the first place when you didn't get the answer you 'asked' for (ie. demanded) - a pleasing answer to your 'question', speaking on behalf of 'everyone'... so you savage her publicly with this thread. Would you NOT have made a similar thread if she HAD totally ignored you? I wonder...

Edited by machinegunner

Why do any of you think Beta has a say in whether a new album gets made or not? Axl and co. have had several managers over the years, it doesn't make a difference. Her response was rude and sort of strange, until you realize she's basically of the species I call "the band girlfriend", just not actually a girlfriend in this case.

She thinks she's part of the band, she's invested in it, she's defensive of it. She makes Axl happy, they get to fly around in private jets and party all over the world in between shows. Axl is calling the shots at the end of the day I'm sure. Beta would have to threaten to abandon him to get him to do anything he didn't wanna do, and she won't.

I answered her, in portuguese, and explained that I'm not complaining, I'm just asking what everyone wants: new music.

I stated that yes, everyone who goes to the shows enjoys them, and that although I'm "complaining", if I had the chance I'd definetly see them live again, despite being the same exact show from 2 and 3 years ago when I saw them. But it's very easy for them to please the "real" fans: new music. And they don't have to waste time recording, because shey have enough finished songs for a whole album. I mentioned Better Gone and Blood In The Water as an indication that the slightest form of new music makes everyone really excited, imagine an actual brand new unreleased new song release, rather than a leaked remix.

I doubt she'll answer to that. But she was indeed kind of disrespectful, it would have been better if they simply didn't say anything. I mean, she didn't answer the "question"... If you have nothing good to say just keep your mouse shut.

Don't you see how ironic your last comment is ManetsBR, you were a bit disrespectful to her in the first place when you didn't get the answer you 'asked' for (ie. demanded) - a pleasing answer to your 'question', speaking on behalf of 'everyone'... so you savage her publicly with this thread. Would you NOT have made a similar thread if she HAD totally ignored you? I wonder...

Bullshit. Manets was not disrespectful - I mean how thin-skinned is Beta. He just comes across as a concerned fan wanting new music.

It doesn't matter - the manager of a band has no right to be disrespectful even if a fan is calling names and making rude remarks. It's just not professional.

:rofl-lol:

Lunatic Axl worshipers.

Fair is fair, that's all...

Better than being a fucking baby.

Nah. I didn't say you weren't a baby. You're a fucking baby as well as a lunatic. Only a baby would cry, "Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Disrespectiful!" at what Manets posted.

dawson-crying.jpg

Lunatic Axl worshipers.

Yeah..

In their mind he should have said "Your majesty, I'm truly sorry for asking this, or even talk to you, but is there an album in the work? Sorry for asking, all Axl do is great. Again sorry, we're not worthy. Lol I know what I say is silly but I hope I didn't offended you".

Bullshit. Manets was not disrespectful - I mean how thin-skinned is Beta. He just comes across as a concerned fan wanting new music.

Might not have meant to be, so yeah, i suppose you'd have to give someone the benefit of the doubt......

Lunatic Axl worshipers.

Yeah..

In their mind he should have said "Your majesty, I'm truly sorry for asking this, or even talk to you, but is there an album in the work? Sorry for asking, all Axl do is great. Again sorry, we're not worthy. Lol I know what I say is silly but I hope I didn't offended you".

Exactly.

I was on the lookout for a new sig. :lol:

magisme, on 16 Jul 2013 - 5:20 PM, said:

Thanks to all for your support. We had a wonderful time in Canada. We hope you did as well. We promise that we do all we can to make our fans as happy as possible. GNR takes all of its fans' opinions seriously, so you can be sure we will discuss your points. We are anxious to get you new music, too, and we will let you know as soon as there are developments.

Love,

Beta

Would that have been so hard? Took me about a minute. It's all bullshit, but it's how you handle this stuff. The woman is a fucking amateur. She has no business holding the position she holds.

Do I have your permission to take "a minute" and put some sunshine and rewrite your negative posts? After all, you did call a c^nt already in this thread. Low. Let's just say you meant "dame".

I think the fact that you cling-ons call yourself fans when you act like bitter enemies of the band makes you undesirable fans. Attacking this woman is the the basest activity I've seen in the cesspool of self-loathing here. She was cool to interact whether you feel she has a right to be bothered by unfriendly comments is another thing.

Lunatic Axl worshipers.

Yeah..

I feel sorry for those who think that way. Poor people, they must be treated like real shit at their respective jobs.

so... if there is no album... if all we have is this never-ending tour with the same setlist... what is this band for? Seriously. What are these people doing here?

I do wish they'd release an EP or something but I don't feel I am owed anything for following their activity. I think you are a positive person here who expresses your frustration in a fair way. A lot of the haters are on the wrong side of history because the future generations will enjoy the music unlike the people nowadays who only shower them with negative attention because for them it is easier to destroy then build. I promise that what negative people put out there comes back two-fold.

Let's just say you meant "dame".

Nope. i meant cunt.

All hate is in the c^nt of the hater.

"Your majesty, I'm truly sorry for asking this, or even talk to you, but is there an album in the work? Sorry for asking, all Axl do is great. Again sorry, we're not worthy. Lol I know what I say is silly but I hope I didn't offended you".

:lol: :lol: :lol: