Sleepy Hollow, new t.v. series

Zint

• 1 month later...

It was ok. I guess I would have rather it be in the past in real time or a fresh modern story. The whole Crane being in the present was a little far fetched for me. Don't want to spoil it but you will see what I mean. The guy who plays Crane is pretty good though. And the headless horseman with a pump shotgun is bad ass. Some new twists on an old tale.

Yes, I love this show. The Crane character is so funny and realistic with the things he says, especially when it comes to donut holes and coffee from starbucks. lol

I thought it was really cool that the writers dared to put the question of slavery in the first show. After all, when Crane was alive in the 1700's, slavery was the norm and especially since the cop is a young black woman.

So far it holds my interest and I usually love anything supernatural.

Watched episode 2 today on demand and have developed a crush on the the guy who plays crane ( must be the long hair and accent ).

My opinion it's good but in a silly way and I've had to force myself to just go with it and not over think the details. For example, the horseman is not riding on a black horse

and in episode one the horseman uses a shot gun at one point. I was taken out of the fantasty for a small moment when viewing the horseman using the shot gun because there were no

shot guns 250 years ago, at least not the kind he was using so how would the horseman know to cock the gun the way he was?

Sometimes you just need to go with it and when you do it becomes entertaining. I look foward to seeing the third episode but do not see the series lasting beyond season 2 if there is a season 2.

Guest Len B'stard

My friend worked printing out scripts and making coffee for a the film studio where they made part of that film, met johnny depp there. He said out of all the actors and that there he was the only person who would go get/make his coffee himself.