Spice Girls

Snake-Pit

Classic

That song is so bad that if i was up against the firing squad and they said i could get a reprieve if only i just sit through the duration of this song i would welcome death with open arms and an ear to ear smile, that song is so bad that I'm suprised it is not foretold of in the Old Testament in the 'impending evil' section, it is a horror of a sort that i scantly believed human beings were capable of creating, it...expands the bounds of human misery and suffering, it does a service for Satan every second all the copies of it are not rounded up and set light to, never since the days of the prophets has evil ever come together in such an all encompassing way, everything bad in the world prior to this songs existence can probably be traced back to it in some way, it...is...awful.

Geri's probably the biggest slapper too. She was well known around here for being a slag, even as a teenager though i werent quite the age to've heard those tales first hand, there used to be photos of her in her back garden with her tits out that some lad took. Her Mum used to sweep up at the Harlequin Centre.

I teased one of my mates a lot about having his whole room covered in Spice Girls posters. We're talking 1997/1998 here. But he had this huge crush on Emma Bunton. Eventually it faded and he invited a lot of mates over to tear them all down. :P

"Stop" one of fav Spice´s song. I miss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRQaf4Fnpw&feature=player_embedded

"live"

I realize many of you are quite a bit younger than myself, so you might of been impressionable while they were popular. I myself was in High School during the whole "Spice Girl" thing, so the only thing that interested me, in any way, was the way the black chick's titties bounced during one of their vids. So yes the teenage version of myself probably would have jumped at the chance to have anyone of them in bed, I can honestly say I never for a second enjoyed any of their music. I was much to 2Pac for Spice Girls :)

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 1

TLC were great but none of those had songs as catchy as the Spice Girls and that's all that matters when you're talking pop music.

Eternal dropped that white bird like it weren't shit though. :lol:

EDIT: Add En Vogue to Dies' list.

Edited by Johnny Drama

TLC is where it's at. I don't want no scrubs.

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from Lith.

Hanging outta the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to holla at me.

Geri's probably the biggest slapper too. She was well known around here for being a slag, even as a teenager though i werent quite the age to've heard those tales first hand, there used to be photos of her in her back garden with her tits out that some lad took. Her Mum used to sweep up at the Harlequin Centre.

If you want her future, forget her past.

• Like 1

TLC is where it's at. I don't want no scrubs.

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from Lith.

Hanging outta the passenger side of his best friend's ride, trying to holla at me.

If you want her future, forget her past.

Or if you wanna be her lover you've gotta get with her friends. She's not really got her head around this whole empowered woman concept eh? :lol: