Spice Girls

Snake-Pit

I was in high school when they blew up. I hated their music, but I did want to fuck most of them. So I watched them dance around and thought dirty little thoughts like most 15 or 16 year old males. But their music is just plain shit.

The OP compared them to the beatles, I hope that was sarcasam, other wise his card needs to be revoked.

This, annoying, but pretty fuckable, even the sporty one.

• 8 months later...

I remember lads discussing which one was fittest. I thought they all mingers. Sort of girl I puked on in Ritzy's after all day drinking on the rec.

This is something that escapes people nowadays, i dunno why, perhaps it's because standards of fitness have kinda slipped nowadays where if you just got a bangin' arse and a good set of knockers it don't matter what your face is like but they really ain't all that. I mean don't get me wrong, they're all worth a tumble and that but i wouldn't call em stunning, any of em.

But then they were sort of sold on that basis too, weren't they? Attainable, bubbly local girl types. They were never meant to be like, fit as fuck or anything.

Something about them being local girls was kinda off putting for me though, which is an interesting window into the male psyche, they're just like...I mean, say you got some fit blonde california bombshell, she's 100 times more attractive cuz it's like...far removed from my reality, where as The Spice Girls, you see that sort down The Rat and Parrot on a Saturday, like a bit of rough y'know? There's a time and a place for that too I suppose but it's just less impressive.

• Like 1

Baby Spice looks like she works the till at Iceland.

Some guy showed me a selfie in Soho that they took of them and Baby Spice in Piccadilly Circus earlier that day... It was her alright but she also looked like everybody else...

I wonder if I've ever passed Slash on the streets if he ever dresses down? - Maybe Slash can't walk the streets of London without attracting attention; IDK, when I saw that selfie that day; Blew my mind.

Come to think of it, no kind of bird is really that impressive anymore, due to multiculturalism. I mean like, you get all sorts on the high street now so a french accent on a proper looker don't really add that much anymore. There are no fuckin' unobttainable dusky maidens anymore or cool aloof Euro birds dressed in the last Yves Saint Laurent number...they're all mixed in on the high street :lol:

I suppose you tend to get all the working class ones, thats why it's shite :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Come to think of it, no kind of bird is really that impressive anymore, due to multiculturalism. I mean like, you get all sorts on the high street now so a french accent on a proper looker don't really add that much anymore. There are no fuckin' unobttainable dusky maidens anymore or cool aloof Euro birds dressed in the last Yves Saint Laurent number...they're all mixed in on the high street :lol:

What!?

:lol:

Hold up hold up hold up - Girls will always, ALWAYS be impressive.

And due to my fetish for IR, blonde & brunette etc... Coupled with that multicultural orgy of a melting pot I call home...

I like it.

And out of town tourists too. woot!

I want to develop a music group.

Get a bunch of attractive talented kids, say 16 year olds? and create my band out of them.

Been sitting in the bushes outside Brit School at night like a Peeping Tom looking for kids to do this with.

Make them the next whatever.

Edited by Snake-Pit

What!?

And due to my fetish for IR, blonde & brunette etc... Coupled with that multicultural orgy of a melting pot I call home...

I like it.

Get a bunch of attractive talented kids, say 16 year olds? and create my band out of them.

Been sitting in the bushes outside Brit School at night like a Peeping Tom looking for kids to do this with.

What the hell?

What!?

I like it.

What the hell?

Shit, i never even noticed that, fuckin' hell, Snakes likes em young fresh and green it appears :lol: Edited by Len B'stard