The Expendables 3

GivenToFly

I personally won't give another cent of my hard-earned money ever again to see an abomination by Sylvester Stallone. The Expendables 1 sucked donkey balls, the plot was horrible and don't get me started on the acting. I didn't bother wasting my time by watching part 2. To me it seems just like an ordinary cash-grab to fund the retirement of these old men.

I personally won't give another cent of my hard-earned money ever again to see an abomination by Sylvester Stallone. The Expendables 1 sucked donkey balls, the plot was horrible and don't get me started on the acting. I didn't bother wasting my time by watching part 2. To me it seems just like an ordinary cash-grab to fund the retirement of these old men.

I think you might have missed the fact that it wasn't trying to win an Oscar for its acting. It's supposed to be "turn off your brain" entertainment.

Guest Len B'stard

Stallone is a pathetic, bitter old man. Where was his "successful career" in the 90s when Bruce was arguably the biggest action star around? Stallone will always be the second fiddle to Arnie.

Busy getting critical acclaim for the first time in his career since the first Rocky movie (Copland) while Bruce Willis was making a load of forgettable Sci Fi crap after Pulp?

How do people get excited for this concept? It's the careers of a now defunct acting type fizzling out on screen.

Because It's actors doing what they do best, making an all out action film for the audience that enjoy them. Granted, having so many big names in there helps, But It's something that people finally get to see instead of just talk about. Besides the movies are just fun.

Guest Len B'stard

How do people get excited for this concept? It's the careers of a now defunct acting type fizzling out on screen.

Thats precisely why they like it.

Two names confirmed for E3 as of today, Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson. As I've already expressed I don't care for action nostalgia, but now that Mel is involved Sly has my attention.