Do you think the reason Axl doesn't release new material is because all it does is advertise that this band is not GNR?

Randy Lahey

Do you think the reason Axl doesn't release new material is because all it does is advertise that this band is not GNR? I don't think anybody who listened to the Chinese Democracy single or Oh My God thought that this was new music from Guns N'F'N Roses. Axl fucked himself as an artist by keeping the name. I miss Axl more as a recording artist than as the lead singer for Guns N' Roses.

Edited by Randy Lahey

If that were the reason, he should have dropped the name years ago. I don't think your reason is actually why he's not releasing music, but if it was he would only be hurting himself by depriving us and him of his own solo music and also ruining the GNR name in the process. When you keep the name GNR and make such a big fucking fuss about it, don't be a baby and not release any music with it. You've already done your damage keeping the name, making more music won't make it worse.

He'll be back, he obviously takes great care about songs being worthy of the legacy.

chinese was a good album a lot of production going on but so did the illusions albums. From starting a new band and being in his 40's it was a solid album.

next album? Hopefully see it within the year but there might be some writer block or lack of drive to release it... i mean hes a millionaire that's toured the world stadiums 25 years ago.. what's he got to prove in his 50's?