I don't even wanna hear those leaks...anyone else?

Blusky Grenfield

So there's some unheard stuff out there, alternate versions of Better and a song with Tommy Stinson on vocals, right?

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about these?

I would LOVE to hear new music, but it takes a little more than those outtakes to get me excited or hang in there until the next greatest hits tour.

C'mon guys, give us at least one good song.

'Going Down' is a good song which could go over well with the mainstream audience if Axl could for once achieve competent mixing and a transition between song and guitar solo.

So there's some unheard stuff out there, alternate versions of Better and a song with Tommy Stinson on vocals, right?

I would LOVE to hear new music, but it takes a little more than those outtakes to get me excited or hang in there until the next greatest hits tour.

Trust me, you aren't missing out on anything by not listening to these leaks.

I like going down. Imo it beats everything on cd. The only things I don't like are a couple bbf licks altho I think for the most part the solo works and I'd rather hear axl get raspy... I hate his clean vox and don't think they work. If he wants to sing clean I'd prefer a deeper register not the helium... Not on this song at least

Edited by jimb0

The tracks are sort of how I expected them to sound. There's a lot of love going around for Going Down, which if I hadn't heard it, I would think it was like amazing. I listened once or twice and I think it's a good song, it reminds me of a lot of the other leaks and stuff really, different vocalist though.