The Anything Goes HALL OF FAME Thread

Ace Nova

Even though her downfall had nothing to do with AG, I think the battles with madison and then he fall from "grace" is my favourite AG related memory. She ruled with an iron fist then became entirely powerless in what was pure justice. It was a legit braveheart moment ("freedoommm")

Even though her downfall had nothing to do with AG, I think the battles with madison and then he fall from "grace" is my favourite AG related memory. She ruled with an iron fist then became entirely powerless in what was pure justice. It was a legit braveheart moment ("freedoommm")

God himself came down (or rather logged in) to smite her.

The one with the fake insider posting Chinese Democracy 2 pics. I think the thread is deleted now.

Kevin extracted the exif data from the iPhone photos posted, and put it into Google earth and posted an aerial pic of the guy's house in the UK, saying "Hi OP".

That was an epic win.

The one with the fake insider posting Chinese Democracy 2 pics. I think the thread is deleted now.Kevin extracted the exif data from the iPhone photos posted, and put it into Google earth and posted an aerial pic of the guy's house in the UK, saying "Hi OP". That was an epic win.

:rofl-lol:

Genius.

The one with the fake insider posting Chinese Democracy 2 pics. I think the thread is deleted now. Kevin extracted the exif data from the iPhone photos posted, and put it into Google earth and posted an aerial pic of the guy's house in the UK, saying "Hi OP". That was an epic win.

That was pretty good. Where the heck has Kevin been?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow....that might be one of the greatest threads ever....for a number of reasons...

If that was Nate (Arnold)....then it was pure genius....just the way the pic was presented....totally the same exact way a celebrity would present him/her self.....heck....the thread was 17 pages long....and this is by far one of the toughest crowds to fool or please....so either way....it was a huge success....incredible.

It was so obvious the pic was Nate but GG kept acting like it was so legit, one of the best cupcakes in MYGNR history.

To those of us who were familiar with him it was pretty obvious but he does look quite a lot like the fucker so I can see how people may have been fooled. Either way it was fucking genius by all concerned. :lol:

Ummm ... no! JB has a distinctly Canadian face,

What exactly does a "distinctly Canadian face" look like? Versus, say American, French, English, Italian, etc.?

Damn, I thought I wouldn't be asked to give details! :lol:

Here's a picture as an example, just to clarify I was referring to those whose roots in Canada go back hundreds of years ...

Jason+Bay+New+York+Mets+Photo+Day+ojyxC5

:lol:

I sort of see what you're saying...although he could pass for American...and a few other nationalities......but he def. looks Canadian.... :P

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...