NCAA College Football Thread 2013

Ace Nova

I watched most of the game then turned it off, figuring it was over with about 3 minutes left when Alabama went to kick the (previous) field goal with the lead....I turned it back on 10 minutes later and saw the entire stadium out on the field....then saw the replay of the ending....can't believe I missed one of the greatest endings in a college football game...ever.... :anger:

• Like 1

this game shows just how important a reliable/dependable field goal kicker is.

Very very few college teams have one. I wonder where the hell these NFL kickers come from because I feel like I have yet to see an NFL-caliber kicker in a college game.

Soccer players?

Doesn't a kicker hold the record for most points scored in the NFL?

this game shows just how important a reliable/dependable field goal kicker is.

Very very few college teams have one. I wonder where the hell these NFL kickers come from because I feel like I have yet to see an NFL-caliber kicker in a college game.

Soccer players?

Doesn't a kicker hold the record for most points scored in the NFL?

yeah morten anderson holds the record. he kicked for 25 years.

today alabama kickers were 0-4. i still do not understand why they are kicking their. they turned down going for a 38 yarder with 5 something to go in the game for a chance to go up 10 but try a 57. i know it is the end of the game but they were struggling from 42-44. when you have big fat olineman blocking their is a chance the quick fast guy in the endzone can house a short kick.

I really think Ohio State will go down against Michigan State in the B1G Title game, removing them from the BCS Championship conversation. By far the toughest defense they will have seen all year, and they may lose 2 starters on their defense which has performed average at best vs a relatively soft schedule in a historically weak B1G conference. That said it is still a great matchup, should be a hell of a game either way but I feel like the Spartans have an edge on them.

Auburn SHOULD end up in the Natty if they win the SEC Champ, that'll be 10 bowl teams they've played against this season. Ohio State has played who???

i agree 100% i was listening to espn radio and could not believe the radio host going on about how it should be ohio state vs florida state and if it is auburn it is some great injustice.

auburn just knocked off the #1 team in the nation who won back to back championships. they then play the #5 team if they win they should jump 2 fucking spots. ohio state has played cupcakes the whole fucking season.

• Like 1