Constantine Maroulis says GnR is the band he wishes would get back together

Subtle Signs

AO: Band you wish would get back together.

CM: Can we resurrect people from the dead?

AO: Yeah!

CM: Oh, you can? Well I think I would like to see Jimi Hendrix and his boys in a club downtown somewhere and that would be kind of fun. But on a major level, I’ve always like The Black Crowes or the original STP. It’s hard to move on with singers, it just is. How about Guns n’ Roses? That’s it! I had to go through a few. Guns n’ Roses, sure. That’s the ultimate.

http://journeyofafrontman.com/2013/09/06/nothin-but-a-good-time-with-constantine-maroulis/

I'd never heard of this guys before this, I'm assuming he's a new artist that I have no idea about :)

On another note... I have no love for Bumbles solo on this song, fully appreciate that it's not a guns show and he an do whatever he wants with the solo but that solo is kinda sacred in my book :/ i love bumble but the two hand tapping doesn't work for me on this song, glad he doesn't do that anymore. I'd imagine Bumbles bummed out that he doesn't really get a chance to get crazy on his guitar I'm sure he feels a little restricted within the parameters of GnR, playing all that easy GnR music (easy compared to his own material... for anybody else it's a good challenge to play it well at least) must have it's toll when he tries to go back and play his own material.

Edited by Tom2112

CM: Oh, you can? Well I think I would like to see Jimi Hendrix and his boys in a club downtown somewhere and that would be kind of fun. But on a major level, I’ve always like The Black Crowes or the original STP. It’s hard to move on with singers, it just is. How about Guns n’ Roses? That’s it! I had to go through a few. Guns n’ Roses, sure. That’s the ultimate.

http://journeyofafrontman.com/2013/09/06/nothin-but-a-good-time-with-constantine-maroulis/

He wants The Black Crowes to get back together? As in, the same Black Crowes who are currently touring?

He wants The Black Crowes to get back together? As in, the same Black Crowes who are currently touring?

And STP, who literally just broke up like a year ago? Those are hardly the right examples to go through to get to GNR.