Could 'This I Love' been epic?

trqster

Seriously who likes if the world and rhiad?? Axl should have never released those songs...Just my opinion and I know many think the same way..

Wasn't there copyright issues with the beginning of rhiad even?

I like them. I like the whole album actually.

Besides Death Magnetic and Chinese Democracy, I can't think of any other albums released in the last 15 years that I can listen from start to finish.

Seriously who likes if the world and rhiad?? Axl should have never released those songs...Just my opinion and I know many think the same way..

Besides Death Magnetic and Chinese Democracy, I can't think of any other albums released in the last 15 years that I can listen from start to finish.

Chinese Democracy is best described as chinese water torture - Alan Niven

I would rank TIL after November Rain and Estranged..It's ok song but not a hit song...I think the whole song is about Stephanie Seymour though :shrugs:

It dates back to 1991, so probably Erin.
She wouldnt say goodbye to Axl, take his calls etc.

Sod, twat and prostirute - seymore?

No it could never have been epic due to the whineyness of it. Its so whiney it's embarrassing. From the lyrics to the way Axl sings it. Nothing but annoying whining.

Prostitute on the other hand could've been amazing but that's a song that clearly shows as great as the musicians are in GNR they can't bring Axl's vision to fruition. It like much of CD sounds so incomplete

I would rank TIL after November Rain and Estranged..It's ok song but not a hit song...I think the whole song is about Stephanie Seymour though :shrugs:

It dates back to 1991, so probably Erin.

I don't think he had words to it until years later. Sometimes people don't write songs about someone in particular, or own up to it in interviews.

Even if it was a Disney song it would still suck.

Lyrics are horrible. Written by someone who hasn't read poetry in his entire life but thinks that what he writes are poems.

Ask Dylan what he thinks about that 11 years old girl's lyrics.

That rhyme... :blink::question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Haha like a give a shit about Alan Niven's opinion :lol:

Alan is upset he wasn't a part of CD. Fuck him, Chinese Democracy kicks ass

Alan is upset he wasn't a part of CD. Fuck him, Chinese Democracy kicks ass

Yep he'd be licking Axl's balls