Discuss

darknightfan

Wait, that's supposed to be 2002 Axl? Nevermind what I said. I prefer 2002, but neither of those guys could sing GNR's songs.

Pretty sure it's 92 Axl. He's got a bit of a beard, and Axl was always clean shaven in 02.
It's 92, the thing is : axl92 :

Where's the one with him smoking from HTGTH. I hate to say it, but that's pretty cool

It is, but I didn't want to rip theirs off to make one for us. Same thing with Buckethead. Evo has a cool one but I didn't make it so I didn't want to rip it off to make one for here.

Edit:

For the record, this: :axl92: is based on '92 Axl as some one mentioned and this: :axl: is just based on current Axl.

Where's the one with him smoking from HTGTH. I hate to say it, but that's pretty cool

It is, but I didn't want to rip theirs off to make one for us. Same thing with Buckethead. Evo has a cool one but I didn't make it so I didn't want to rip it off to make one for here.

Edit:

For the record, this: :axl92: is based on '92 Axl as some one mentioned and this: :axl: is just based on current Axl.

Yours are still great Russ. I love the #demented :dj: one

Edit: Typed wrong emoticon code

Edited by wfuckinga

Edit:

Thanks! It was just something I did for fun on another forum so when I joined up here, I brought them along and HV added them here. When I made the :dj: one, I was hoping everyone would like/laugh at the "TM" :)

Edit:

Thanks! It was just something I did for fun on another forum so when I joined up here, I brought them along and HV added them here. When I made the :dj: one, I was hoping everyone would like/laugh at the "TM" :)

lol isn't his forum name Dj Ashba