Megadeth's Full Set From Black Sabbath Tour Kick Off Posted Online

Raz0r

(hennemusic) Megadeth have teamed up with Black Sabbath for their current South American tour, and fan-filmed video of the band's full set on opening night in Santiago, Chile last Friday (Oct. 4) has surfaced.

The two groups are playing a 9-show series of dates across the continent this month, wrapping up in Mexico City, Mexico on October 26. Megadeth have been on the road since the late spring release of their new album, "Super Collider."

The group will follow the Black Sabbath trek with the Super Collider US tour, which will kick off November 23 in St. Paul, MN. Check out the video from the tour opener here: http://www.hennemusic.com/2013/10/video-megadeth-watch-opening-night-in.html

Saw them open for Maiden 3 times last month. Boring as fuck and Dave was a total cock every time. Don't know why anyone thinks they're a great live band.

Megadeth is a beast live.

They hardly make any mistakes EVER.

Lots of bands don't make mistakes, that's not what makes a great live band. Megadeth have no stage show, no energy, and no charisma (Other than Chris Broderick). It's like listening to the studio albums, except Mustaine sounds shittier than he did 20 years ago.

Saw them open for Maiden 3 times last month. Boring as fuck and Dave was a total cock every time. Don't know why anyone thinks they're a great live band.

Lots of bands don't make mistakes, that's not what makes a great live band. Megadeth have no stage show, no energy, and no charisma (Other than Chris Broderick). It's like listening to the studio albums, except Mustaine sounds shittier than he did 20 years ago.
I might have the opportunity to see them live early next year so that's something I'll keep in mind and see if you're right.

I might have the opportunity to see them live early next year so that's something I'll keep in mind and see if you're right.

To each their own. Plenty of people do like them live, I just don't see why personally.

Plenty of people do like them live, I

I'm one of them. Saw them 3 times and would do it again any chance I get.

I am a huge Megadeth fan though...I might be a little biased.

I like their studio stuff, I just don't like them live. Seen them 5 times, and at best I thought they were just alright :shrugs:

I like their studio stuff, I just don't like them live. Seen them 5 times, and at best I thought they were just alright :shrugs:

I understand what you mean though, it is like listening to the studio tracks :lol:

What's your favorite album?

I understand what you mean though, it is like listening to the studio tracks :lol:

Probably Peace Sells. I love everything up through Countdown To Extinction, then they're kinda hit-or-miss for me after that. Haven't heard Super Collider yet since so many people seem to hate it. May check it out though, they played Kingmaker when they opened for Maiden and I didn't think it was too bad.

Even if I thought these recent gigs were kinda boring, it was cool to see Tornado Of Souls live - never seen them do that one before. Chris really rips on it.

I hate to bring up the age old argument, but Dave is really one of the things that turns me off from Megadeth. In Austin he came out before the encore to just bow to the crowd by himself for like 2 or 3 minutes, then he babbled on about some stupid shit, then before they played Holy Wars he actually said to the rest of the band (Who were still offstage) "Okay, you guys can come back on now" :rolleyes:

Probably Peace Sells. I love everything up through Countdown To Extinction, then they're kinda hit-or-miss for me after that. Haven't heard Super Collider yet since so many people seem to hate it. May check it out though, they played Kingmaker when they opened for Maiden and I didn't think it was too bad.

Even if I thought these recent gigs were kinda boring, it was cool to see Tornado Of Souls live - never seen them do that one before. Chris really rips on it.

I hate to bring up the age old argument, but Dave is really one of the things that turns me off from Megadeth. In Austin he came out before the encore to just bow to the crowd by himself for like 2 or 3 minutes, then he babbled on about some stupid shit, then before they played Holy Wars he actually said to the rest of the band (Who were still offstage) "Okay, you guys can come back on now" :rolleyes:

Could you really imagine him playing number 3 to James and Lars? :rofl-lol:

ALways loved the deth but the stage show is boring anytime I have seen em.

Just came back from the concert.... I have to agree with you guys, Megadeth was disappointing...

Black Sabbath, on the other hand, was amazing. Tommy Clufetos' drum solo was the best I've ever seen in my life! :shocked:

Could you really imagine him playing number 3 to James and Lars? :rofl-lol:

A band with those 3 egos would've been doomed for failure :lol:

Who cares if Dave's a cock? This is a GNR forum lol.

I've seen them live twice and Dave never said anything other than the usual concert jibberish.

^What he said. Really? A bunch of Axl Rose fans calling out his heavy metal equivalent for being an egomaniac?

At least Axl is well spoken, unlike Dave who'll blurt out anything :shrugs:

Who cares if Dave's a cock? This is a GNR forum lol.

I've seen them live twice and Dave never said anything other than the usual concert jibberish.

^What he said. Really? A bunch of Axl Rose fans calling out his heavy metal equivalent for being an egomaniac?

At least Axl is well spoken, unlike Dave who'll blurt out anything :shrugs:

Oh, I agree. Dave has a severe problem for blurting out nonsense. I just found it funny that Dave being a cock was a big deal for a GNR forum.