What's your biggest complaint about Team Brazil?

wfuckinga

...still don't get it ? ...

These people are in their positions exactly n' only because Axl trust them the most, and feel comfortable with them the most for years,... ...you want some communication, you demand info, news,... yeah, I understand that, ... it's completely natural,...

WHAT IF there really is no info, and even Axl himself's not sure about things ?

What do you want the management to go public with ?

Promising lies ? Hopes ? Half-truths ?

...many times there were specific dates we were told (even Axl maybe "knew" were valid), ...but something could just fuck up, with bandmates, producers, communication, circumstances, health, relations, rentals...(things easily fuck up in my life every day with my microscopic dis-functional band, in my work, ...) sort of things money COULDN'T fix ,...

D'you want questionable announcements to keep your loyalty alive ?

I understand all of what you're saying but there's a couple of things to point out.

Personally, I'm not demanding anything from GN'R or their management. However, when they say things like "You don't know the whole story" or "If you knew what we're up against, you'd understand" it's frustrating. My response to that is "Then tell me so that I understand". Between silence and "You don't know...." I'd honestly prefer silence.

My second part was brought up in this thread and the 3D Blu-Ray thread; why use the GN'R fb and twitter accounts to promote things that have nothing to do with GN'R? To me that says "We don't have time to update the fans, but we have time to try to sell things". I'm not talking about the Nightrain update as that's GN'R related. I'm not bothered when they tweet about a legends b-day (Lennon, Elvis, etc) and I'm certainly not bothered when they tweet about a GN'R anniversary of some sort (RIR, UYI release, etc). It's only when they tweet about things that are completely unrelated that I can't get my head around it.

You are right.

I agree. Quite frankly I agree with all the posts so far.

Definitely communication and lack of a grand plan. Blame away, but if you're gonna do that give us details or don't bother.

There are things they could do to energize the fanbase that have nothing to do with record labels. Get Axl online every once in awhile, drop an alt/remix, commit at least getting an album in the can whether or not there are label issues. Assume that most of the fan base that takes the time to follow them does so for a reason, and that reason isn't just to complain.

...still don't get it ? ...

These people are in their positions exactly n' only because Axl trust them the most, and feel comfortable with them the most for years,... ...you want some communication, you demand info, news,... yeah, I understand that, ... it's completely natural,...

WHAT IF there really is no info, and even Axl himself's not sure about things ?

What do you want the management to go public with ?

Promising lies ? Hopes ? Half-truths ?

...many times there were specific dates we were told (even Axl maybe "knew" were valid), ...but something could just fuck up, with bandmates, producers, communication, circumstances, health, relations, rentals...(things easily fuck up in my life every day with my microscopic dis-functional band, in my work, ...) sort of things money COULDN'T fix ,...

D'you want questionable announcements to keep your loyalty alive ?

I understand all of what you're saying but there's a couple of things to point out.

Personally, I'm not demanding anything from GN'R or their management. However, when they say things like "You don't know the whole story" or "If you knew what we're up against, you'd understand" it's frustrating. My response to that is "Then tell me so that I understand". Between silence and "You don't know...." I'd honestly prefer silence.

My second part was brought up in this thread and the 3D Blu-Ray thread; why use the GN'R fb and twitter accounts to promote things that have nothing to do with GN'R? To me that says "We don't have time to update the fans, but we have time to try to sell things". I'm not talking about the Nightrain update as that's GN'R related. I'm not bothered when they tweet about a legends b-day (Lennon, Elvis, etc) and I'm certainly not bothered when they tweet about a GN'R anniversary of some sort (RIR, UYI release, etc). It's only when they tweet about things that are completely unrelated that I can't get my head around it.

I don't know about you,...but I am not familiar with any legal issues, contracts, people around GN'R, never really met anyone of them,...

I can imagine the die-hard fans want to know more, every (even bad) news or 'unwanted issues' about their most favorite band ever, but the majority of fans today or especially young people who may tend to become GN'R fans these days don't.

When we got million different dates for CHD (and were let down when any of them didn't work out) before fuckin' Facebook and Twitter,...

Now, with so many people grouped and the speed of communication & data transfers I'm afraid it would be more destructive than productive.

I see what you're saying, but going radio silent between sporatic touring isn't (in my opinion) a very good way to deal with the fans in response technology in 2013.

yeah, that's your opinion.

1. Since when GN'R do things like every other band ? ;)

2. I dunno who runs the official social media of GN'R, what info they really got or what they are allowed to publish

3. I think I'd want to get a real life for a while & take a breath after endless touring worldwide, take a rest, see friends I haven't seen, family maybe, ...etc...do things I was taken out from to see "my forever unsatisfied fans" :)... and then maybe rehearse new material, or do record... Mostly personal things I wouldn't want to share after seein' million different faces in hundred different cities around the world.

Can't understand how people have so much empathy for Adler who was sacked out of the band when all was settled, paid and running , and he was fucked up and unusable and can't find a piece of empathy for a person who's been (still) keeping the band alive until today.

• Like 1

Honestly, TB just seem to have very little, if any, regard for the fans. These are individuals who have acheived nothing for themselves, that wasn't given to them by being associated to Axl & GNR. Instead of paying it forward by being the best "management team" they can be and doing everything they can to get new music & updates to the fans, they've successfully positioned 90% of the remaining fanbase as "enemies" of the band. Something that must endured, rather than catered to.

Awesome.

• Like 2

I think most issues have been said already, but yea, the relationship with the fans is my biggest issue. They have the nerve to get offended when FANS want any kind of info about the band, the prospect of getting new music diminishes after every leg of a tour, Axl lives in his little bubble and even the band around him seems frustrated with the situation.

They also seem to think they deserve praise from the fans for doing the bare minimum, like setting up a fan club (and then doing nothing with it, and launching a free site soon afterwards anyway). They act like we should be really impressed that they had a whole three hour meeting discussing the plans for next year. They are incredibly self-entitled (should anyone from TB read that, they'll probably laugh and call it ironic, but it's the truth). And finally, it looks like they literally have no fucking clue how to get something released, and it seems like they have very little interest in releasing anything anyway- why deal with all that bullshit when they can just tour the world with Axl again and "vacation" between legs?

• Like 2

And finally, it looks like they literally have no fucking clue how to get something released, and it seems like they have very little interest in releasing anything anyway- why deal with all that bullshit when they can just tour the world with Axl again and "vacation" between legs?

My thoughts exactly. The problem is that there seems to be absolutely no motivation whatsoever to get the next album out from this team. I mean really, they aren't fans. What the hell do they care if another GNR record gets released?

Guest cbgnr666

My biggest complaint is how they don't carefully groom the delicate relationship between the band and its fans and like previous mangement so things will be like they once were.

From Slash & Duff 'no longer having the tools to communicate', to Del's pitifully unconvincing 'I give it a four out of ten', to Jarmo's gutted & cannibalized site, to Team Brasil. We all know the real cancer in gnr is a failure to speak up - a failure to tell the truth.

∧∧Sorry to quote myself but it's the best way I can put it.

They can hate the fans all they like, just tell axl the truth!

Honestly, I'm not have a big complaint. I think with other managers would be the same thing. Axl just does what he wants.

I also do not think Beta is incompetent for the job because she was just a nanny before, this is bullshit because the job does not require great intellectual skills.
I do not agree with some positions of Beta, but that has nothing to do with the band. I find it ridiculous she hates Slash and found the interview she gave in 2001 somewhat stupid.

Edited by Miss Paradise

And finally, it looks like they literally have no fucking clue how to get something released, and it seems like they have very little interest in releasing anything anyway- why deal with all that bullshit when they can just tour the world with Axl again and "vacation" between legs?

My thoughts exactly. The problem is that there seems to be absolutely no motivation whatsoever to get the next album out from this team. I mean really, they aren't fans. What the hell do they care if another GNR record gets released?

I think the fact they are considered part of Axl's family ruins everything because business and family should not be mixed. I think that is why there are no motivation to release a next album, they aren't so focused on the business thing. They don't really care because Axl don't either

I think the fact they are considered part of Axl's family ruins everything because business and family should not be mixed.

For me, this is the biggest worry. The TB situation stands a reasonable chance of ending in complete disaster. And when you think of how integral they are to axl's life, it could be a much bigger disaster than even the most pissed off fan would ever want.

• Like 1