What's your biggest complaint about Team Brazil?

wfuckinga

Have you seen the latest nightrain email?

FAN ART GALLERY NOW OPEN

So often, the band is stricken impressed by some of the amazing artwork their fans have created in their honor.

Stricken eh? Sounds nasty, they need a lie-down. Especially when they hear that fan art is probably undisputedly the shitest aspect of any official band website.

Communication... by far. Everyone knows Axls not going to talk to his fans, so it's his managers job to speak to them for him: keep them updated, in the loop (to a point) basically to look out for the artists best interest and the fans best interests. What's actually happening is, they are looking after Axl and not taking care of his fan base... letting it rot and fester until it finally can't take anymore... like we've had here for the past few months. No updates, solid release dates makes for a very unhappy fanbase. Also, when they do update us and all they say is "there's nothing going on..." well, that makes for a very unhappy fanbase... basically TB have created a scenario where Axls die hard fans are now getting sick of waiting around. that's impressive considering we waited 10+ years for CD and most defend him for coming on late every night... so waiting doesn't seem to be the problem, it's the lack of communication. Look at Metallica fans, a very happy bunch! :) why? well, they get behind the scenes videos of every show and the option to download each show, mountains of interviews, loads of updates on what the band are doing (shows, dvds, films, new music)... basically they work at keep their fans up to date on what's going on.

Fans in the Know = Happy fans :D Fans not in the know = unhappy fans :max:

TB pull your finger out, as a manager you have to push the artist every once in a while, you can't just do what you think makes them happy for the sake of an awkward argument. TB are probably a good bunch of people but as managers they seem to be out their depth and that's not a slight, you can't expect them to be good when this is their first managing role. They should step aside, allow a professional to come in and take care of the band but keep an eye on him or her to make sure they are looking out for the band and not shooting for reunions etc.

Edited by Tom2112

Communication... by far. Everyone knows Axls not going to talk to his fans, so it's his managers job to speak to them for him: keep them updated, in the loop (to a point) basically to look out for the artists best interest and the fans best interests. What's actually happening is, they are looking after Axl and not taking care of his fan base... letting it rot and fester until it finally can't take anymore... like we've had here for the past few months. No updates, solid release dates makes for a very unhappy fanbase. Also, when they do update us and all they say is "there's nothing going on..." well, that makes for a very unhappy fanbase... basically TB have created a scenario where Axls die hard fans are now getting sick of waiting around. that's impressive considering we waited 10+ years for CD and most defend him for coming on late every night... so waiting doesn't seem to be the problem, it's the lack of communication. Look at Metallica fans, a very happy bunch! :) why? well, they get behind the scenes videos of every show and the option to download each show, mountains of interviews, loads of updates on what the band are doing (shows, dvds, films, new music)... basically they work at keep their fans up to date on what's going on.

TB pull your finger out, as a manager you have to push the artist every once in a while, you can't just do what you think makes them happy for the sake of an awkward argument. TB are probably a good bunch of people but as managers they seem to be out their depth and that's not a slight, you can't expect them to be good when this is their first managing role. They should step aside, allow a professional to come in and take care of the band but keep an eye on him or her to make sure they are looking out for the band and not shooting for reunions etc.

HATER ALERT :awesomeface:

• Like 1

HATER ALERT :awesomeface:

DOOM ROFL :rofl-lol:

I blame them for ruining a once incredible band (either its their fault or they have motivated Axl's poor decisions which have led to this terrible situation).

I think the best thing to do if you're a GNR fan is have other hobbies or interests otherwise the waiting is a bitch

And yeah, you certainly have to. I'm glad GNR isn't the only band I love because if it was... well lets just say I'd have done something drastic either to myself or someone in the band. If you had nothing else to do but wait for new GNR you honestly might kill yourself.

I blame them for ruining a once incredible band (either its their fault or they have motivated Axl's poor decisions which have led to this terrible situation).

I think the best thing to do if you're a GNR fan is have other hobbies or interests otherwise the waiting is a bitch

And yeah, you certainly have to. I'm glad GNR isn't the only band I love because if it was... well lets just say I'd have done something drastic either to myself or someone in the band. If you had nothing else to do but wait for new GNR you honestly might kill yourself.

Enough other bands to get into when GNR aren't releasing anything

It could easily just be Axl's own decision. I don't see why Team Brazil is blamed for Axl's procrastination/low productivity. As managers they should just facilitate his goals. What we can blame them for, though, is a lack of professionalism in regards to communication between the band and the fans and inside the band.