What's your biggest complaint about Team Brazil?

wfuckinga

Communication

This.

I still believe that it would be much better to just tell the fans what (if anything) is going on instead of just saying "You don't know the real story".

the Guns N' Roses twitter should be used for GN'R updates, not Taylor Momsen updates. And I'd like actual communication, not that "we don't know anything, thanks for your patience" bs.

Communication

This.

I still believe that it would be much better to just tell the fans what (if anything) is going on instead of just saying "You don't know the real story".

the Guns N' Roses twitter should be used for GN'R updates, not Taylor Momsen updates. And I'd like actual communication, not that "we don't know anything, thanks for your patience" bs.

I thought they said nothing was concrete so they couldn't say anything (and set up false hope). Very different from "we don't know anything".

• Like 1

Communication

This.

I thought they said nothing was concrete so they couldn't say anything (and set up false hope). Very different from "we don't know anything".
It was something like "Generally speaking, we have no information on new music, tours or merchandise. Thanks for your patience"

I don't know if this qualifies as a complaint, but my fear is that they do not know their ass from their elbows when it comes to negotiating the next album release. The fact that there is seemingly no album on the horizon does nothing to quelm this.

They have, for their own part, destroyed axl rose and guns n roses as a creative entity.

Also,

I will never forgive the racist allegations Fernando levelled at this forum in particular, because when I reacted accordingly, ie. told him to FUCK OFF, I got warning shit on my ass.

So it's like Fernando was given a free pass with his racist allegations and I had to take the shit, while it should have been the other way around.

They have, for their own part, destroyed axl rose and guns n roses as a creative entity.

Also,

I will never forgive the racist allegations Fernando levelled at this forum in particular, because when I reacted accordingly, ie. told him to FUCK OFF, I got warning shit on my ass.

So it's like Fernando was given a free pass with his racist allegations and I had to take the shit, while it should have been the other way around.

Blasphemy, the mods do nothing to appease team brazil. Never in a million years would criticism against the worlds greatest management team get punished around here. Nope.

I will never forgive the racist allegations Fernando levelled at this forum in particular.

You'll NEVER FORGIVE him eh? :lol: Fuck me man you sound like he's bein' shagging your old lady or something! Calm down fella. :lol:

...still don't get it ? ...

These people are in their positions exactly n' only because Axl trust them the most, and feel comfortable with them the most for years,... ...you want some communication, you demand info, news,... yeah, I understand that, ... it's completely natural,...

WHAT IF there really is no info, and even Axl himself's not sure about things ?

What do you want the management to go public with ?

Promising lies ? Hopes ? Half-truths ?

...many times there were specific dates we were told (even Axl maybe "knew" were valid), ...but something could just fuck up, with bandmates, producers, communication, circumstances, health, relations, rentals...(things easily fuck up in my life every day with my microscopic dis-functional band, in my work, ...) sort of things money COULDN'T fix ,...

D'you want questionable announcements to keep your loyalty alive ?

These people are in their positions exactly n' only because Axl trust them the most, and feel comfortable with them the most for years,... ...you want some communication, you demand info, news,... yeah, I understand that, ... it's completely natural,...

...many times there were specific dates we were told (even Axl maybe "knew" were valid), ...but something could just fuck up, with bandmates, producers, communication, circumstances, health, relations, rentals...(things easily fuck up in my life every day with my microscopic dis-functional band, in my work, ...) sort of things money COULDN'T fix ,...

I understand all of what you're saying but there's a couple of things to point out.

Personally, I'm not demanding anything from GN'R or their management. However, when they say things like "You don't know the whole story" or "If you knew what we're up against, you'd understand" it's frustrating. My response to that is "Then tell me so that I understand". Between silence and "You don't know...." I'd honestly prefer silence.

My second part was brought up in this thread and the 3D Blu-Ray thread; why use the GN'R fb and twitter accounts to promote things that have nothing to do with GN'R? To me that says "We don't have time to update the fans, but we have time to try to sell things". I'm not talking about the Nightrain update as that's GN'R related. I'm not bothered when they tweet about a legends b-day (Lennon, Elvis, etc) and I'm certainly not bothered when they tweet about a GN'R anniversary of some sort (RIR, UYI release, etc). It's only when they tweet about things that are completely unrelated that I can't get my head around it.

• Like 1

Communication

This.

It was something like "Generally speaking, we have no information on new music, tours or merchandise. Thanks for your patience"

Looking back this wasn't strictly true though. They must have known about the new Nightrain packages at the very least at this point so they could have mentioned that those were on the way. I know they're not obliged to say anything they don't want to but really that comment came across as taking your bat and ball home.

I understand all of what you're saying but there's a couple of things to point out.

Personally, I'm not demanding anything from GN'R or their management. However, when they say things like "You don't know the whole story" or "If you knew what we're up against, you'd understand" it's frustrating. My response to that is "Then tell me so that I understand". Between silence and "You don't know...." I'd honestly prefer silence.

My second part was brought up in this thread and the 3D Blu-Ray thread; why use the GN'R fb and twitter accounts to promote things that have nothing to do with GN'R? To me that says "We don't have time to update the fans, but we have time to try to sell things". I'm not talking about the Nightrain update as that's GN'R related. I'm not bothered when they tweet about a legends b-day (Lennon, Elvis, etc) and I'm certainly not bothered when they tweet about a GN'R anniversary of some sort (RIR, UYI release, etc). It's only when they tweet about things that are completely unrelated that I can't get my head around it.

I don't know about you,...but I am not familiar with any legal issues, contracts, people around GN'R, never really met anyone of them,...

I can imagine the die-hard fans want to know more, every (even bad) news or 'unwanted issues' about their most favorite band ever, but the majority of fans today or especially young people who may tend to become GN'R fans these days don't.

When we got million different dates for CHD (and were let down when any of them didn't work out) before fuckin' Facebook and Twitter,...

Now, with so many people grouped and the speed of communication & data transfers I'm afraid it would be more destructive than productive.

I don't know about you,...but I am not familiar with any legal issues, contracts, people around GN'R, never really met anyone of them,...

I can imagine the die-hard fans want to know more, every (even bad) news or 'unwanted issues' about their most favorite band ever, but the majority of fans today or especially young people who may tend to become GN'R fans these days don't.

When we got million different dates for CHD (and were let down when any of them didn't work out) before fuckin' Facebook and Twitter,...

Now, with so many people grouped and the speed of communication & data transfers I'm afraid it would be more destructive than productive.

I see what you're saying, but going radio silent between sporatic touring isn't (in my opinion) a very good way to deal with the fans in response technology in 2013.

You are right.