What were your favorite Axl looks?

wfuckinga

Liked his "I'm jesus christ" look. Like he was still in the jungle, but you could see his insanity was being empowered by a lot of money and fame and he didn't know what to wear. Axl looks like Axl the most when he's roaming the stage like he owns the place with fuckin' nick nacks and shitty crosses, pimp-esque rings and what not.

Edited by Rovim

Item-254882-500.jpg

Only Axl :lol:

He was not quite normal in the head at this point, but that's Axl, the most controversial front man ever.....and the best !

I wonder what the person doing his wardrobe shopping thought when he said, I want a hockey vest/bulletproof vest or whatever the blue fuck that thing is, a tartan kilt and some obscene leather boots... I also don't think they'd expect him to wear all three at once either.

Edited by RandallFlagg

I wonder what the person doing his wardrobe shopping thought when he said, I want a hockey vest/bulletproof vest or whatever the blue fuck that thing is, a tartan kilt and some obscene leather boots... I also don't think they'd expect him to wear all three at once either.

If you're going to work with an artist of that caliber you better be open minded and an artist yourself, otherwise, get a job with the CEO of a bank or something.

I really doubt people around him thought he was ridiculous or anything. People who are into fashion have seen things like this and more.