What were your favorite Axl looks?

wfuckinga

The photo on the right - that's the look. Ditch the hats and do that, maybe grow the goatee back or lose the facial hair. That would look epic.

Not enough likes so AxlFetish & Softie I soooo agree with you both. No goatee though, smaller moustache is fine.

Now I wonder what Axl would suggest is our best look. That would be fun to get him to dress a wide range of fans, different sizes, ages & see what he comes up with.

No doubt that's what he thinks when reading these posts, "I don't tell them how to dress" :P

the "normal" guy around town look... street clothes and a bit of stubble...

FotoFlexer_Photo_zps05781bab.jpgScreenShot2013-05-15at91007PM_zps5e5649cScreenShot2013-06-19at111539PM_zps3eae9c

I can watch the speech for Elton and the backstage footage with the photographers over and over, plus Come Together as Axl was really hot that night. Despite it being Elton's night the photographers were calling more for Axl, that's gotta say something about this man. :wub:

• Like 2

Did you guys know there's an official Axl calendar out? No kidding, saw it in HMV the other day. Shots from all eras. Kind of surprised me. Didn't buy it though. Thread reminded me I meant to mention it here. £8 if anyone's interested.

I'm looking at it right now :lol: Think I got it for about 7 quid off Amazon.

ScreenShot2013-06-19at111539PM_zps3eae9c

The last one looks awesome. That jacket looks a thousand times better than the hooray for tolerance!y bedazzled jackets he wears onstage.
Finally he has jacket in size that fits him...

Ditch jackets all together, it's boiling hot on stage so just do shirts n stuff

ScreenShot2013-06-19at111539PM_zps3eae9c

The last one looks awesome. That jacket looks a thousand times better than the hooray for tolerance!y bedazzled jackets he wears onstage.
Finally he has jacket in size that fits him...
Ditch jackets all together, it's boiling hot on stage so just do shirts n stuff
Is it blood boiling hot?
  • Like 2

Personally, I hate beards and facial hair, so the times when he's been clean shaven automatically get a +1 from me. Except 2001 - 2002. I think he looked best, and healthiest, in 1990 - 1992.

169nqy1.jpg

R.I.P. Herb Ritts.

Love his objectifying photos of Axl :). Izzy's portrait from the Rolling Stone series is great also.

119uo2h.jpg

I only thought 2002 axl looked cool when he had the sunglasses on like on the 02VMAs.

There was this one picture of one of the new years shows of 2001 wear he was wearing this blue jacket/trench coat but I can't find it. It wasn't the one that first cones up on google with him looking up holding the mic it was another

Many great pictures have already been posted, but here are couple of my favorite "Axl looks":

around 1991 when he wore this bulletproof vest, I have always thought that it looked pretty badass (couldn't find a better picture but you get the idea):

hqdefault.jpg

Also some t-shirts he wore on UYI tour looked nice, for example (I wish I could find a t-shirt like this from somewhere!):

axl_rose6.jpg

this style from the 2002 Asian (?) tour is what I like too, IMO he should have used this style more often on 2002 tour:

axl2002.jpg

aaaand a last one of my favorites (I likethose pants! :P ):

w_axl_rosedotcom_02355.jpg

Edited by Judezki