Axl Endorses Ultrasone Headphones

wfuckinga

tumblr_muvhbvcSXo1rliddzo1_250.jpg
Axl's endorsing headphones.

"Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain - Axl Rose has written with his band Guns N 'Roses rock history. To date, the formation is one of the most successful rock bands in the world, 2012, the group was inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame".
Privately, Axl Rose would be a very personal presentation of his favorite music and watching developments in the headphone range accurately. So already contact with the Ultrasone AG came about some time ago. The headphone manufacturer from the Bavarian Wielenbach, near Lake Starnberg, has specialized since its foundation in the development of headphones and holds more than 60 patents in this segment."

http://www.inar.de/rocklegende-axl-rose-wird-ultrasone-endorser/

Translated (Roughly) from German, the article says:

With more than 100 million CDs sold the American singer and Guns N 'Roses frontman Axl Rose is one of the most successful rock artists in the world. Rock legend Rose knows how Welthits must sound - and so for some time he has been using the headphones from Ultrasone Bavarian manufactory for his own personal music enjoyment.
Rock legend Axl Rose will Ultrasone endorser
Axl Rose will Ultrasone endorser
Wielenbach 18 October 2013 - Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain - Axl Rose has written with his band Guns N 'Roses rock history. To date, the formation is one of the most successful rock bands in the world, 2012, the group was inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame".
Privately, Axl Rose would be a very personal presentation of his favorite music and watching developments in the headphone range accurately. So already contact with the Ultrasone AG came about some time ago. The headphone manufacturer from the Bavarian Wielenbach, near Lake Starnberg, has specialized since its foundation in the development of headphones and holds more than 60 patents in this segment.
S-Logic for music lovers of popular musicians such
as outstanding development has often been awarded the patented S-Logic technology. Without this technology locally installed transducer and targeted reflections in the inner ear a unique surround sound audio experience. The music sounds like on a wide stage, just as it has been conceived by the artist. Many famous musicians and producers are already using Ultrasone headphones.
"We are very pleased with the endorsement of Axl Rose," said Dragana circle that is with their marketing agency, Don Dexter Agency GmbH, inter alia in the field of Artist Relations department responsible for Ultrasone. "We are Axl Rose for some time friendly relationship and look forward to the enthusiasm with which he uses Ultrasone headphones, and also recommended. He not only appreciates the sonic qualities of Ultrasone headphones, but is also excited by the exquisite workmanship of Editions series. "
Axl Rose of Edition 8 thrilled
Axl Rose swears primarily on the Ultrasone Edition 8, a noble circumaural headphones, designed both for listening at home or on the go. The Edition 8 is available in models ruthenium, palladium, as well as "Romeo" and "Juliet". The different versions rely on a combination of their own a very supple leather and precious metal finish.
Ultrasone has devoted his endorsers as well as private customers daily with their "Ultrasone" hear their own website. Under www.ultrasone-fanpage.com to find their stories.
As a leading developer and manufacturer of headphones, the Ultrasone AG has made a good name for audiophile listeners around the world since its founding in 1991. Ultrasone headphones are in the pro audio field with trendy DJs and renowned recording studios to find just as with HiFi enthusiasts in over 50 countries. An excellent reputation also enjoy the exclusive factory-models in this country are made by hand. For several years, MP3 player and smartphone owners enjoy the sound enjoyment of portable headphones in Ultrasone quality. The company from Lake Starnberg holds more than 60 patents, a feature of the models is Ultrasone's patented S-Logic technology, which ensures a decentralized arrangement of the sound transducers for a spatial sound as natural and at the same time protects the hearing. Developed in 1997 ULE shielding is another milestone in the history Ultrasone, which reduces the electromagnetic radiation of the head with the use of headphones by up to 98 percent.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, those jowls make him look a right gangster, i must say :lol:

It is like Beats by Dr Dre except it will be Axl and it will take about ten years for the sound to come out of the headphones.

Headphones with extra delay :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

What?

Gimme a list of other languages you speak and i'll see if i can translate :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

What?

What?

What?

What?

:lol:

What?

What?

What?

What?

I speak English not sure what language your trying to speak :awesomeface:

Guest Len B'stard

And yet you managed to reply, well done :lol: Anyway, i was making light of your assertion that a middle aged man with botox, jowls and a slightly constipated look on his face is 'bad ass'.

And yet you managed to reply, well done :lol: Anyway, i was making light of your assertion that a middle aged man with botox, jowls and a slightly constipated look on his face is 'bad ass'.

Well I do not notice any of those things. Looks like classic Axl to me :shrugs:

You seem to be quick on being judgmental bro? You also seem spiteful and angry...everything ok Len? If you need someone to talk let me know.

Edited by volcano62

You seem to be quick on being judgmental bro? You also see spiteful and angry...everything ok Len? If you need someone to talk let me know.

Well I can't take responsibility for your alzheimers and the limitations it puts on your perception but i tend to notice whats staring me in the face. As far as quick to be judgemental? Oh yeah, definitely man, judging has served me well throughout this life. I come to a crossing, i stop, i look both ways, judge the distance of the traffic, skip merrily across the road. I walk into a shop, see what i want, judge the distance between it and myself and reach out juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust enough to grab it in my hand and take it to the counter, i'm judging all day man, it's sort of an important aspect of my life :lol:

This is why I can never get upset at this fucker :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

You seem to be quick on being judgmental bro? You also see spiteful and angry...everything ok Len? If you need someone to talk let me know.

Well I can't take responsibility for your alzheimers and the limitations it puts on your perception but i tend to notice whats staring me in the face. As far as quick to be judgemental? Oh yeah, definitely man, judging has served me well throughout this life. I come to a crossing, i stop, i look both ways, judge the distance of the traffic, skip merrily across the road. I walk into a shop, see what i want, judge the distance between it and myself and reach out juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust enough to grab it in my hand and take it to the counter, i'm judging all day man, it's sort of an important aspect of my life :lol:

This is why I can never get upset at this fucker :lol:

You know i love you really :lol:

"Welcome To The Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain - Axl Rose has written with his band Guns N 'Roses rock history. To date, the formation is one of the most successful rock bands in the world, 2012, the group was inducted into the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame".
Privately, Axl Rose would be a very personal presentation of his favorite music and watching developments in the headphone range accurately. So already contact with the Ultrasone AG came about some time ago. The headphone manufacturer from the Bavarian Wielenbach, near Lake Starnberg, has specialized since its foundation in the development of headphones and holds more than 60 patents in this segment."

That's nice and Axl does look cool as fuck there. But sadly, it's of no use AT ALL to Guns n' Roses fans.

how can anyone hate this guy :lol:

That's nice and Axl does look cool as fuck there. But sadly, it's of no use AT ALL to Guns n' Roses fans.

Maybe Chinese Democracy sounds less overproduced with these headphones.