Axl Endorses Ultrasone Headphones

wfuckinga

It is like Beats by Dr Dre except it will be Axl and it will take about ten years for the sound to come out of the headphones.

Multiple products.

1. 2 hour wait

2. The noise canceling, (literally can't hear it since it was canceled.)

3. Will only work after midnight

3. 15 year delay

Ultrasone Series 8 (the ones Axl is wearing) are listed at $1500 on Amazon

The sound might be amazing but for $1500 I would expect them to be somewhat better designed than they are. The headphone market is quite saturated by decent quality headphones that have also been well designed for a few hundred dollars.

But when Axl is wearing them, believe me, I AIN'T looking at the headphones. :lol:

• Like 1

The sound might be amazing but for $1500 I would expect them to be somewhat better designed than they are. The headphone market is quite saturated by decent quality headphones that have also been well designed for a few hundred dollars.

But when Axl is wearing them, believe me, I AIN'T looking at the headphones. :lol:

I'd pay $1500 if Axl comes with the headphones :P

• Like 2

I'd pay $1500 if Axl comes with the headphones :P

Lets go 50/50 and share? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

Is this what Axl is listening too on those headphones?

Tell me this isn't real, can't understand what she's saying without reading the lyrics & as for the voice smilie_girl_081.gif

I think it's a legit song

It is. I think it's the most awful piece of garbage imaginable.

I'm surprised no one has bitched about Axl endorsing a product and "selling out".

Tbh, seeing as it's a limited role, and these headphones seem to be respected among audiophiles, I think it's actually pretty cool.

Things I'm worried about at this point are the state of his voice, new music, and DJ Ashba.