Axl Endorses Ultrasone Headphones

wfuckinga

Shame they didn't go for a special Axl/GNR-branded edition.

Surprised DJ doesn't have a line of Demented™ headphones.

50 Cent's got his SMS Audio ones, and Monster's making Swizz Beatz branded ones after getting burned by Beats/Jimmy Iovine.

Here's the story of how Monster got screwed out of Beats, really interesting: http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

Don't have too much sympathy for a company that sells overpriced cables, though.

Edited by Amir

"Need to block out the sound of constant bullying? Get the all new DJ Ashba Demented™ AshbaSwag headphones! #ashbaswag #bulliesaremean #demented #Iwillneveractmyage #15yearoldsdontusesomanyhashtags #500dollerseach #cashgrab"

• Like 3

Beta probably took the picture and Fernando collected the paycheck. Would they do us the honour of publicly endorsing the possibility of a new GNR record?

"Need to block out the sound of constant bullying? Get the all new DJ Ashba Demented™ AshbaSwag headphones! #ashbaswag #bulliesaremean #demented #Iwillneveractmyage #15yearoldsdontusesomanyhashtags #500dollerseach #cashgrab"

You forgot #conquertheworld.

I hate myself for knowing that.

• Like 3

I read some of the specs of those headphones and all i can say is they are awesome. Glad that through Axl/GNR i got to know this brand.

I know almost nothing about headphones, can you explain in layman's terms why they are good, and if they're good value?

I'm sure they're amazing, but also crazy-expensive. Spent some time on some headphone boards a while back and you can get a great pair for $100-$200. As the price goes up, so does the quality but you reach a point where only a true audiophile can tell the difference.

I think this is cool enough - if Axl is really enthusiastic about these cans why not endorse them? That's what I would do if I was a celebrity who wasn't desperate for money .. don't do commercials for products I couldn't care less about, but promote stuff I really do think deserves it.

I'm sure they're amazing, but also crazy-expensive. Spent some time on some headphone boards a while back and you can get a great pair for $100-$200. As the price goes up, so does the quality but you reach a point where only a true audiophile can tell the difference.

Yeah as good as these are you can get a really nice pair of studio headphones for around $100

Specifically I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506's that are fantastic, they rival a lot of headphones I have tried that are a lot more expensive

Yeah as good as these are you can get a really nice pair of studio headphones for around $100

Specifically I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506's that are fantastic, they rival a lot of headphones I have tried that are a lot more expensive

I have a pair of Sony MDR-v300's that I got a few years ago for about $60. They are incredible headphones for that price, better than others that cost almost twice as much. And holy crap are they durable! Whenver they end uo breaking, I'll definitely be getting another pair of Sony MDR-somethings.

• Like 1