Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

What does Slash think he is doing? I mean Guns N' Roses in 1987 were not even this cheesy. Even Back Off Bitch was not this cheesy. He walks off at the end of the video with that gothic girl with small breasts and you are simply left wondering, what the hell is this shit? It is Dokkon or Faster Pussycat standards of dairy, that is what it is.

Myles

he is a cheesy singer and songwriter

That's all

he is technically good, but not even a great frontman

Slash has always trouble with singers, he likes Myles cause he is is easy to work with

I really don't understand that poeple here have great expectations when most of the songs lyrics written by Myles Keneddy :shrugs: Slash guitar work matters for me. I can tolerate Myles on a live setting, thoughŰ

btw Dokkon is not existent, Dokken is that bands name

Edited by Crash Diet

I'm halfway through Battleground. How are you guys disappointed? Its blowing me away, very different for Slash and Co. Myles is awesome on it too.

EDIT- Finished it, raly dig song. Wow, I already have a feeling I'm going to love this more than Apocalyptic Love and I really enjoyed that record

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1