Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Slash2baz, I just wanna say, in behalf of myself and all my alter egos, thanks for making the wait for Slash's album easier with your updates and helping nature. Appreciated.

Slash2baz fucking rocks :headbang:

hey guys, my pleasure ! ;)

Glad you like the album.

So many more surprises coming ! :headbang:

• Like 2

I don't think there is one track that stands out, but there are a lot of above average tracks which is making this a strong album. Most of these songs will be good live.

My question is.... Why the F@#k are these songs not in the charts with a music video? I had to endure Maroon 5's new songs in the car earlier. It's shite. If they can have a single in the charts so can slash. I want Slash to be out there making a name for himself rather than playing to his own fan base.

what's the general consensus thus far? best slash solo record so far? or nah? how's it rank compared to GN'R?

Too

many

songs...

Myles is so annoying, but overall this album kicks some serious ass if you like Slash guitar playing after GNR

Of course nowhere near as good as GNR material (some tracks blow VR away, imo), but Slash bust out some pretty good riffs and solos here and the whole band is tight as fuck

I'm afraid that the too many songs plus Myles ruined it for me a bit, but still MONSTER riffs here sometimes

A must have album even for haters like broski or volcano or bacardi (just for the guitar playing's sake)

Edited by Crash Diet

My question is.... Why the F@#k are these songs not in the charts with a music video? I had to endure Maroon 5's new songs in the car earlier. It's shite. If they can have a single in the charts so can slash. I want Slash to be out there making a name for himself rather than playing to his own fan base.

World on Fire has been sitting very comfortably in the bottom part of the Top 10 active rock spot for a while now and the track still looks be getting some traction.

9 9 SLASH World On Fire Dik Hayd/Caroline 1188 1085 103

http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=255613

Edited by Anguyen92

Slash2baz, I just wanna say, in behalf of myself and all my alter egos, thanks for making the wait for Slash's album easier with your updates and helping nature. Appreciated.

What Rovim said

It's really cool that we follow this album from the recording process and 200 pages later the full thing is out....

Hands down for Slash2baz, Gibbo and EVERYBODY who participate in here

Edited by Crash Diet
  • Like 1