Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

I want to listen to this so fucking bad, but i can't bring myself to do it before official relase. gaaaaahhh

You might as well listen to it now. If the whole album is out, and you're not completely computer illiterate, I don't see the point in waiting these days. Official release dates don't really mean much anymore these days. I get the whole official nature of it, but just seems like you're preventing yourself from something for another week and a half that isn't really necessary anymore since its all out.

Its the officiality of it. Are the MP3s in 320kbps?

Safari Inn is excellent. By far the best track here. This is what Slash needs to do. Not all this cheesy Myles cack, with big bland choruses.

Safari Inn, Beneath The Savage Sun and Wicked Stone the best for me by now.

There are more tracks I enjoyed by the first listen, but the above are outstanding.

@Slash2bash: won't you do a track by track?

I love Slash. I liked AL... but I'm on track 9 and I've only really enjoyed Wicked Stone.

I even like Myles as a guy and don't envy having to put vocal melodies and lyrics to 17 songs... but I don't forsee many repeat plays.

Beneath the Savage Sun.... ugh so boring haha... must not skip...

Edited by Ant

Your doing a killer job trolling diesel. Stop wasting everyones time with your shit we heard you 3 weeks ago when you were saying its shit if you dont like it fair enough go give someone the shits

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

Here is a link

31s7osInZkL._SX342_.jpg

looking for world on fire, not this i love.

Cut it in half. There is certainly enough to go around.

I tell you, I have the pink jeans on and I am growing my mullet back after listening to this. It is like a time machine.

There's actually a lot of modern rock elements on here. The production is a lot less old school, too

• Like 1

Yeah I wouldn't say it sounds dated at all. It sounds like very modern rock.

The fact that modern rock as a genre is predominantly trash goes along with that, though... :). Some of Myles' vocal melodies are Chad Kroeger-esque.... womp waaa

Yeah I wouldn't say it sounds dated at all. It sounds like very modern rock.

The fact that modern rock as a genre is predominantly trash goes along with that, though... :). Some of Myles' vocal melodies are Chad Kroeger-esque.... womp waaa

Come on, you can't seriously compare this to the shit that's out there

Here is a link

31s7osInZkL._SX342_.jpg

looking for world on fire, not this i love.

Cut it in half. There is certainly enough to go around.

I tell you, I have the pink jeans on and I am growing my mullet back after listening to this. It is like a time machine.

This is what I meant. Your trollish way of discussing music you don't enjoy. Stop being a dick and shitting all over what others enjoy. Just comes off as attention whoring when you repeat yourself over and over again.