Dizzy Reed's ex-wife is writing a book about her marriage to Dizzy

Guest NGOG

I actually read one of Lisa's other books and I wasn't particularly impressed by it. That says nothing about her as a person, however, or what she might be able to do with her new book. I wish her the best with this. One never knows, she might end up having some really interesting stories or insights, since Dizzy has been around the band so long.

Edited by stella

Looks like someone (Amy perhaps?) informed Lisa that people were "talking shit" about her and sparked her to write a FB post.

There are people here who know Lisa as a person in the real world outside of the forums, and the comments posted here will come across as seemingly personal and inappropriate, for no apparent reason

The best thing is to not post here and let the thread disappear, unless you have someone constructive to say.

Looks like someone (Amy perhaps?) informed Lisa that people were "talking shit" about her and sparked her to write a FB post.

Well, they are best buddies after all.

Amy lives a life the rest of us can only dream about. Best buddies with band member's wives, hanging out backstage with the band.

I do hope she comes back. And that Slash can lay off the booze and produce some work that meets her standards.

This is like a story within a story. I can't believe she seriously thought she had bookworthy stories to tell. A home-wrecker is going to be more interesting than a homemaker. This thread will be more popular than her book.

Put it to bed, stop being nasty

Just out of curiosity, did you go into protection mode like this when posters called Slash's wife a fat ugly skank whore? Or in the threads where people were calling Erin E all kinds of disgusting names?

Hats off to you if you were! I just don't remember seeing it.

• Like 2

This is like a story within a story. I can't believe she seriously thought she had bookworthy stories to tell. A home-wrecker is going to be more interesting than a homemaker. This thread will be more popular than her book.

I said, put it to bed

if you cannot be respectful, then don't post.

I said, put it to bed

A sure fire way to get a thread to go away is to continue to post in it.

• Like 1

Put it to bed, stop being nasty

Just out of curiosity, did you go into protection mode like this when posters called Slash's wife a fat ugly skank whore? Or in the threads where people were calling Erin E all kinds of disgusting names?

To Amy and some others, the comments on Lisa are actually 'personal'.

I said, put it to bed

When did you become the new mod?

I said, put it to bed

When did you become the new mod?

It is just about respect

There are people here who know Lisa as a person in the real world outside of the forums, and the comments posted here will come across as seemingly personal and inappropriate, for no apparent reason

The best thing is to not post here and let the thread disappear, unless you have someone constructive to say.

Like Groghan said, I'm sure you're first in line when someone starts saying actually horrible things about Stephanie and Erin or Slash/Perla. Oh you're not? Well that's awful selective of you. Fuck off, Mysteron, you don't control the internet. Edited by Dariablue

Like Groghan said, I'm sure you're first in line when someone starts saying actually horrible things about Stephanie and Erin. Oh you're not? Well that's awful selective of you. Fuck off, Mysteron, you don't control the internet.

I am not controlling the internet and not worrying about the band or any of their entourage, I am just sticking up for a certain circle of fans that have existed long before you ever joined here that are decent people and do not deserve the comments in this thread

Like Groghan said, I'm sure you're first in line when someone starts saying actually horrible things about Stephanie and Erin. Oh you're not? Well that's awful selective of you. Fuck off, Mysteron, you don't control the internet.

I am not controlling the internet and not worrying about the band or any of their entourage, I am just sticking up for a certain circle of fans that have existed long before you ever joined here that are decent people and do not deserve the comments in this thread

What does somebody's forum start date have to do with anything?