Dizzy Reed's ex-wife is writing a book about her marriage to Dizzy

Guest NGOG

I can't stand Lisa. She's a very vocal Slash-hater and another Nu-GnR leech.

I talk to her all the time she's a really cool person.

That doesn't mean squat if YOU have talked to her then. You are what he labeled Lisa.

It looks like you're just trying to boast about the fact that you talked to the ex-wife of an average keyboard player that hasn't contributing anything of real substance to GNR. Like the first time you posted it, no one cares!

Everything you just said is useless. Way to ignore the fact that there is nothing wrong with her.

Get you head out of Slash's ass.

New GNR leech? Whatever. She has been friends with GNR sense way, way back in the day. She is a GNR fan. A true GNR fan. I don't want too go back and forth like I am a personal friend of Lisa or anything but I have known her threw the net for many years. If she is going to write a book about Dizzy then I will support her. And wish her the best. I am sure she has Dizzy's support or she wouldn't do write it. Good luck Lisa!

Oh and John Bonham, hating a person for one small reason is just weak minded. I don't mean too be an ass or anything but Hate is a word too often used and not really ment.

Well said

She's a very vocal Slash-hater. Maybe she should stop badmouthing him?

I call bullshit! I have been on facebook with Lisa for years. And she may have mentioned Slash a time or two but hater badmouth. no!!

And I am a true GNR fan who has been a fan sense the first album came out. And I have never really been a Slash fan.

I call bullshit! I have been on facebook with Lisa for years. And she may have mentioned Slash a time or two but hater badmouth. no!!

And I am a true GNR fan who has been a fan sense the first album came out. And I have never really been a Slash fan.

Hi Amy

Is it one of those books which is more like a 'Dear Diary' with possible intentions for a book release at some point in the distant future when we will all be wearing jetpacks? (i.e. not a project that will come to fruition anytime soon)

• Like 1

It's more like, "I had to put something in my Twitter bio other than 'lives off alimony and child support from FakeGNR's 3rd-string keyboard/bongo player.'"

Okay, my turn to call bullshit. Further proof you don't know jack shit and that you're full of shit. Yeah you're just a shithead--lol

Lisa works very hard people and has for years. Dizzy made a huge mistake when he fucked up that marriage, my opinion there.

I remember her from other boards where she would post. She always came across as someone looking for some spotlight. Not surprised by this and don't care to read it.

She used to post here when I first joined the forum. From what I remember, she didn't have much to add to overall discussion, which at the time consisted mainly of wondering if/when CD would be coming out, and what bar or Frat house her husband was playing in.

And for whoever made the goofy comment about her being a GNR fan, duh. GNR is what paid her bills and helped raise the kids. I'm a fan of the company I work for too - everytime I get my paycheck.

New GNR leech? Whatever. She has been friends with GNR sense way, way back in the day. She is a GNR fan. A true GNR fan. I don't want too go back and forth like I am a personal friend of Lisa or anything but I have known her threw the net for many years. If she is going to write a book about Dizzy then I will support her. And wish her the best. I am sure she has Dizzy's support or she wouldn't do write it. Good luck Lisa!

Oh and John Bonham, hating a person for one small reason is just weak minded. I don't mean too be an ass or anything but Hate is a word too often used and not really ment.

A "true GN'R fan" doesn't bash Slash.

I was friends with her on Facebook for years and had to delete her, because I was tired of hearing her spew venom at Slash.

What an awful woman.

Oh really?

I will take my time and send her a friendly message then. :)

It's more like, "I had to put something in my Twitter bio other than 'lives off alimony and child support from FakeGNR's 3rd-string keyboard/bongo player.'"

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Okay, my turn to call bullshit. Further proof you don't know jack shit and that you're full of shit. Yeah you're just a shithead--lol

Lisa works very hard people and has for years. Dizzy made a huge mistake when he fucked up that marriage, my opinion there.

:rolleyes: Strong words indicate a weak argument.

A true GNR fan since AFD who doesn't like Slash? Were you 1 when the album was released? Only on this board have I seen people over 30 who claim to have been GNR fans from the start, yet they don't like Slash. You are on the wrong board by the way if you are hoping for party passes for dissing Slash.

If this book ever comes out,I predict it will be a self published,very limited release. I can't see more than 1,000 people total being interested in purchasing a book by Dizzy's ex-wife.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 3

A true GNR fan since AFD who doesn't like Slash? Were you 1 when the album was released? Only on this board have I seen people over 30 who claim to have been GNR fans from the start, yet they don't like Slash. You are on the wrong board by the way if you are hoping for party passes for dissing Slash.

If this book ever comes out,I predict it will be a self published,very limited release. I can't see more than 1,000 people total being interested in purchasing a book by Dizzy's ex-wife.

No for your info. I am 41. I have always been more into Axl's vision. I like Slash but tend too think he is sloppy and a much better guitar player then what he puts out. Never was a Steve fan either for that matter. And as for party passes. duh! Who is the 1 year old now? I don't come too these boards for an inside pass. I come too support my favorite band. I guess I could point out I don't need passes. I have already been backstage. And my friends and I were treated very nicely by the band and staff.

It's always funny when people claim to be huge GNR fans since the beginning and not like Slash. Ever notice how all those people are card carrying members of the Axl defense squad? Amusing in the saddest possible way.

Sad? Whats sad about it? What you are all mad at people like me that don't want too fallow Slash. All he is, is an above average guitar player and a drunken mess. If he could play straight and put out what his talent offers then maybe I would jump on that band wagon. But until he can impress me again that won't be happening. The last good thing he recorded was Estranged in my book. Sorry but thought we were initialed too our own opinion.

and as usual the people on this board have gone completely off topic. And I have fallen into it. damn it. lol

Once again. Good luck Lisa.

No for your info. I am 41. I have always been more into Axl's vision. I like Slash but tend too think he is sloppy and a much better guitar player then what he puts out. Never was a Steve fan either for that matter. And as for party passes. duh! Who is the 1 year old now? I don't come too these boards for an inside pass. I come too support my favorite band. I guess I could point out I don't need passes. I have already been backstage. And my friends and I were treated very nicely by the band and staff.

A Gn'R fan who doesn't like Slash or Steven? LOL. So basically you are a fan of Axl then. Axl is cool with Duff and Izzy so are they ok in your book? Also,in another post you called Slash a drunken mess and an above average guitar player.Thanks again for the laughs.Have you seen Slash live in the last 17 years since he's been out of Gn'R? There is a reason why everyone from Michael Jackson to the Yardbirds wanted him on their records. Usually it's the kids on here who were in diapers when AFD came out that try to GNR-Educate me but I appreciate your effort! I'd expect those kinda goofy statements from kids who weren't around for the magig of the AFD/UYI lineups but not from someone who was actually there.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx