If you could go back in time what year and place would you go?

Haters Gonna Hate

Guest Len B'stard

September 10th 2001, i'd go to the strip club the 9/11 bombers went to and start a brawl with them that ends up getting us all nicked overnight so they can't make the flight the next morning. Fuckin' glass one of em of something!

Edited by sugaraylen

2006 was a shite year.

Maybe for you. :shrugs:

The only things of consequence that I can remember about 2006 was, Saddam was executed, and that it was a World Cup Year - that is the wc with the Zidane headbutt If I recall. Oh yes, there was that horrible thrashing down under, the last of the 'old guard' Warne, Mcgrath etc.

Edited by DieselDaisy

I'd like to go back and share a walk with the man known as Jesus of Nazareth.

Me too but I'd take these two with me. :lol:

Mythbusters3.jpg

Surely you'd be able to deduct the myth yourself if it was there? :lol:

Seriously though, surely even atheists would want to directly engage with Jesus? Not because he is regarded by many as the Son of God, but because he is one of mandkind's most interesting philosophers.

Edited by NGOG

2006 was a shite year.

Maybe for you. :shrugs:

The only things of consequence that I can remember about 2006 was, Saddam was executed, and that it was a World Cup Year - that is the wc with the Zidane headbutt If I recall. Oh yes, there was that horrible thrashing down under, the last of the 'old guard' Warne, Mcgrath etc.

It's got nothing to do with what happened in the rest of the world. Just to me personally that's a year I'd like to go back to as I can see that being the year that had the biggest influence on my life over the last 7-8 years.

If you're talking about going back to see cool historical things, I'd love to have been around (and in the right place with the right amount of money) in the 70s to see how the first "proper" home computers started taking shape from the inside.

19 August, 1588, Tilsbury, UK.

To hear QEI make her famous speech.

Then shoot her multiple times in the throat with an M16. Think how you'd change history!

Welcome back!

Thanks JD!

What? Shoot the most intelligent, most determined, most capable redhead to ever walk the planet? That woman was awesome and did more than any monarch before or after her (in my opinion anyway) to make England a stable and powerful country in its own right. I know Graeme will probably have a thing or two to say about her, but she was an extraordinary woman who achieved a lot in a male dominated world. I'd love to shake her hand and then ask if I could try on all her clothes and jewels. Especially this outfit:

abgi0l.jpg

19 August, 1588, Tilsbury, UK.

To hear QEI make her famous speech.

Then shoot her multiple times in the throat with an M16. Think how you'd change history!

Welcome back!

Thanks JD!

What? Shoot the most intelligent, most determined, most capable redhead to ever walk the planet? That woman was awesome and did more than any monarch before or after her (in my opinion anyway) to make England a stable and powerful country in its own right. I know Graeme will probably have a thing or two to say about her, but she was an extraordinary woman who achieved a lot in a male dominated world. I'd love to shake her hand and then ask if I could try on all her clothes and jewels. Especially this outfit:

abgi0l.jpg

Not much of a looker though is she.................... :lol: