Why doesn't Axl move to South America?

I'm sure Beta still owns land down there.

But why should he? At this point he's probably better known there than he is in the US. He can live comfortably in the US out of the spotlight as opposed to living in a third world country. Not to mention, does he even know the language down there?

Would you want to move to a completely new country?

Edited by liers

Do people in South America actually think Axl is a good performer today? Like why are there so many fans who want to go to a show multiple times a year?

Brazil is a big country. Do you even know their population? I don't know if they think Axl sounds good nowadays but they do enjoy rock shows. Same goes for other SA countries.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Do people in South America actually think Axl is a good performer today? Like why are there so many fans who want to go to a show multiple times a year?

It's a big country. Do you even know their population? I don't know if they think Axl sounds good nowadays but they do enjoy rock shows.

I know its a big country. Never been there though so I was wondering why more people attend shows there than in North America.

Take that back. Its a big continent.

Not only South America, UK goes crazy with Axl's band (which I can't understand). Nobody knows why exactly, but it happens. Good for Axl's pockets.

:lol:

No worries, I made the same mistake. I read "Brazil" instead of "South America".

Axl likes his privacy

well, he was looking for a home in NYC... not really a ghosttown...

Well he rarely does interviews, is rarely seen in public(more in the last few years though) and likes to keep his private life pretty private. Plus New York is pretty chill when it comes to celebrities. Not like they're going to go ape shit if Axl walks down the street like they would in SA so.......

Axl likes his privacy

well, he was looking for a home in NYC... not really a ghosttown...

Well he rarely does interviews, is rarely seen in public(more in the last few years though) and likes to keep his private life pretty private. Plus New York is pretty chill when it comes to celebrities. Not like they're going to go ape shit if Axl walks down the street like they would in SA so.......

NYC is pretty global so there are going to be SA fans in Manhattan for work or school, wanting to know where he's staying.

It's a big country. Do you even know their population? I don't know if they think Axl sounds good nowadays but they do enjoy rock shows.

I know its a big country. Never been there though so I was wondering why more people attend shows there than in North America.

He's a good performer, not just a great singer, especially when he's clearly unprepared - like in RIR, Bridge School, etc.

People still love his voice and his songs and he still gets the crowd going, attracts attention, etc. I think he's comfortable so he doesnt care about albums and sales. I hope he's not done musically though because there are several songs that a lot of people want to hear...