USA at it's finest: Californian girl beaten to death for walking in front of a camera Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2543809/Ins

Crash Diet

Guest Len B'stard

Every time someone fuckin' cuts a loud fart in America or trips over a crack in the pavement it's like 'USA at it's finest, only in American maaaaaan'. While the world sits about mimicking their culture....badly.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

Remember when those two guys cut that one guys head off in the middle of the street, then explained to passsers by why they did it? Only in America.

Alright alright, don't have a go at England now you cunt :lol:

Remember when those two guys cut that one guys head off in the middle of the street, then explained to passsers by why they did it? Only in America.

:D

Just making an example, I love how it's 2014 and these internet kids still try to cupcake by acting like the US is the only place where awful things happen

• Like 2

:D

Just making an example, I love how it's 2014 and these internet kids still try to cupcake by acting like the US is the only place where awful things happen

I'm not a kid you old fart

Btw i just said (assume) that USA is a common place for these type of things

Btw the beheadings and other things like that is not a subject of this topic

I'm fully aware that USA is NOT the only fucked up place in the world

I think it's a problem with the whole society not just America. I hope they find all the people involved and give them maximum sentences and not the minimum bollocks.

Exactly.

Only the most ignorant people out there would blanket 300-plus million people by the actions of a few crazies.

• Like 1

Every time someone fuckin' cuts a loud fart in America or trips over a crack in the pavement it's like 'USA at it's finest, only in American maaaaaan'. While the world sits about mimicking their culture....badly.

yeah it is kind of annoying when everytime something horrible happens in the US, it seems we are always singled out as some horrible place. i think a lot of it is the media both in our country and abroad that over dramatize everything. listening to some people outside of the US they make it sound like every day americans worry about getting shot have to wear bullet proof armor and grab an assault weapon and have a shootout just to get to the corner market store.

i mean in france a couple of months ago you had a guy kill an old man with an iron bar, eat his tongue and his heart and burn his body, but not one mention of that on this site. instead we have people who have no clue about the US but think they do based on some biased news reports or what they hear. this is not directed at the OP who i like a lot as a poster it is just the general mood and attitude i see a lot on these forums and other forums.

I think it's a problem with the whole society not just America. I hope they find all the people involved and give them maximum sentences and not the minimum bollocks.

Exactly.

Only the most ignorant people out there would blanket 300-plus million people by the actions of a few crazies.

Exactly.

especially a country of 300+ million people with all kinds of cultures, view points, and beliefs. you are going to get clashes of these from time to time, not to mention having nearly 400 million people you are going to have a few more nuts than a country that has 8 or 9 million people.

• Like 3

yeah it is kind of annoying when everytime something horrible happens in the US, it seems we are always singled out as some horrible place. i think a lot of it is the media both in our country and abroad that over dramatize everything. listening to some people outside of the US they make it sound like every day americans worry about getting shot have to wear bullet proof armor and grab an assault weapon and have a shootout just to get to the corner market store.

i mean in france a couple of months ago you had a guy kill an old man with an iron bar, eat his tongue and his heart and burn his body, but not one mention of that on this site. instead we have people who have no clue about the US but think they do based on some biased news reports or what they hear. this is not directed at the OP who i like a lot as a poster it is just the general mood and attitude i see a lot on these forums and other forums.

Exactly.

Exactly.

especially a country of 300+ million people with all kinds of cultures, view points, and beliefs. you are going to get clashes of these from time to time, not to mention having nearly 400 million people you are going to have a few more nuts than a country that has 8 or 9 million people.

Great post Bran. Great points.

Exactly.

Exactly.

It probably doesn't help however when people are overly patriotic, it's the mind-set that the US is the best and is all what matters, I think it's a backlash to that.

Exactly. The thing with the U.S. is that just about anything of relevance that happens here can easily get worldwide attention.

There are probably worse things that happen in countries all over the world on a daily basis that rarely get reported - sex crimes, sex trafficking, underage sex, rapes, women getting beaten, children getting molested, people getting murdered over pennies, etc.

He who is without sin cast the first stone. Until then, shut the fuck up. ;)

• Like 1

I think the nightclub culture is far more to blame for this atrocity than American or any national culture. This sort of shenanigans happens all the time at night clubs, it usually doesn't result in death, but I can't count the numbers of stabbings, beatings, and shootings I read in the news about these things happening.

Exactly.

Exactly.

Spot on, Bran.

Spot on Groghan.

300 million+ people and 1 incident involving a few individuals is supposed to be representative of all? Okkkkkkkkkkk

Exactly.

It's amazing that a lot of this "U.S. hate" comes from people from other countries who have never stepped a foot on U.S. soil.

This type of prejudice is no different than racist hate. The funny part is that many of these "haters" would consider themselves proponents against racism, discrimination, etc....when in fact, they are what they hate.

If only other Americans would use that same eye to look at ourselves when it comes to foreign policy.

Maybe...some Americans should ease their views on foreign policy....many of the far right, anyway.

I believe foreign policy has improved under the Obama Administration vs. the Bush Administration. :shrugs: