rare Axl & Sasha pic

Nice pic. Axl is so badass, the guy is the last real true rockstar alive, no doubt.

What's the difference when Axl does this and someone like Justin Bieber does it?

Please, don´t write Axl and that stupid kiddo in the same sentence, don´t even try to compare them...

Axl and Justin's sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Please tell me what the harm is in writing their names in the same sentance? You'd have no problem if I said "Axl's the king and Bieber's a cheap whore". That would be wrong though. Axl is no monarch and I don't think Justin is selling his body for small cash.I'm not comparing them really, I ask a legit question.

I really don't understand why it's badass when Axl's doing it and that Justin would be called a cunt if he did it. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Justin Bieber as much as the next person but judging them differently for the same thing is just double standard.

I was joking dude but now you ask I didn´t even know that kido had a similar picture taken. And to answer your question, Axl´s behaviour whether good or bad, idiotic or badass comes naturally whereas that kido tries too hard to look cool or badass or whatever.

Nice pic. Axl is so badass, the guy is the last real true rockstar alive, no doubt.

What's the difference when Axl does this and someone like Justin Bieber does it?cu

because Axl has the right attitude and charisma which just make it look awesome when he does it

Right, I think he looks like a midget on the pic. Obviously due to the way Sasha is hangin on the rail but it's certainly not bad ass in my opinion. Licking a hot girls tummy? Hell yeah, posing for it? Hell nah!

I don't think a grown adult who uses the word 'tummy' is in any position to determine what is or isn't cool.

What's the difference when Axl does this and someone like Justin Bieber does it?cu

because Axl has the right attitude and charisma which just make it look awesome when he does it

Right, I think he looks like a midget on the pic. Obviously due to the way Sasha is hangin on the rail but it's certainly not bad ass in my opinion. Licking a hot girls tummy? Hell yeah, posing for it? Hell nah!

I don't think a grown adult who uses the word 'tummy' is in any position to determine what is or isn't cool.

Right, because a Swedish guy's English vocabulary determines whether I have any right to deem something as cool or not cool. Nice logic.

What's the difference when Axl does this and someone like Justin Bieber does it?

Please, don´t write Axl and that stupid kiddo in the same sentence, don´t even try to compare them...

Axl and Justin's sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Please tell me what the harm is in writing their names in the same sentance? You'd have no problem if I said "Axl's the king and Bieber's a cheap whore". That would be wrong though. Axl is no monarch and I don't think Justin is selling his body for small cash.I'm not comparing them really, I ask a legit question.

I really don't understand why it's badass when Axl's doing it and that Justin would be called a cunt if he did it. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Justin Bieber as much as the next person but judging them differently for the same thing is just double standard.

I was joking dude but now you ask I didn´t even know that kido had a similar picture taken. And to answer your question, Axl´s behaviour whether good or bad, idiotic or badass comes naturally whereas that kido tries too hard to look cool or badass or whatever.

I don't know either, it was a hypothetical question. An answer was all I wanted and now I've got one. Thanks.

So many jokes has went right over my head in this thread. I'm starting to think that I'm really boring or that some of the jokers are the boring ones.

• 1 month later...