Wu-Tang Clan releasing a single copy of an album you can only hear at museums

Nobodys_Fault

Guest Len B'stard

Does anyone know where i can find an audio of the time Meth flipped on Y-Kim on i think it was Shade 45 or something? For dissing The Abbott?

Guest Len B'stard

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh best news i heard in ages, Shallah Raekwon and The Abbott make it up, see, thats brothers there. I'm Ex-fuckin'-static, good on ya Rae', God bless you and God bless the RZArector. In fact, y'know, i love the way these boys work, even when they got problems they always have that love, never really go for each other like that. Much respect, worked it out like men.

WE GOT A WU ALBUM COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIING :):) God bless you NF, you're full of all sorts of good news :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Its that caffiene Bill Murray!

He did a short movie with GZA & RZA.

They could now try and steal the album back given its sole owner has been arrested for fraud:

http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

Would be funny if his assets (including the Wu-Tang album) would end up on a public auction :lol:

I know, hence my caffiene comment, if you recall he's drinking coffee straight out of the thingie in that scene and The Abbott lectures him on the dangers of caffiene.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Pop groups have hits, The Wu have bangers, classics. 'urban hits' i believe they're called. Put it this way, Born in the USA way a huge hit right? Well when I'm out on the town and i hear some car drive past pumpin' sounds, or past the barbershop i don't hear Born in the USA comin' out of there...or Thriller...or Sweet Child O Mine...i hear Hit Em Up or I hear CREAM or i hear Run by Ghost-Deini.

Actually i hear Dancehall Reggae songs more than anything, songs like Heads High by Mr Vegas or Pressure Drop or Harder They Come. Hits is what groups that middle class people from suburban semi's listen to. I hear Nuh Linga :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Wu got no hits? Wu Tang Aint Nothin to Fuck With....Shame on a N!gga...CREAM...Method Man...Bring da Ruckus...Can't it all be so Simple....Protect Ya Neck....Da Mystery of Chessboxin...Triumph....Older Gods....all classic Wu-Bangers right there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love how RZA just brushes all that shit off his shoulder. But he's right. He put it up for auction, this cat bought it, pretty much end of transaction.

I really want to hear that album. The guy sounds like the type that he will put it our sooner or later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...