Is it time for Axl to bring back the bicycle shorts?

I was watching the 1992 Use Your Illusion tour in Tokyo the other day and Axl's shorts were way shorter than the ones MR has on.

I was wondering how the hell Axl kept his package under wraps so well? lol

I don't think anyone over 50 should wear short shorts even if you are in shape and I doubt Axl would feel comfortable in those shorts today.

I loved how Axl started off with black velvet and then had red shorts and finally white even under his kilt.

anyway, it was cool seeing GNR back in the day before the break up.

Found it!!

Where's the video of Axl getting attacked by a dude on stage?And the guy ends up naked when security goes after him?

Anyway,Axl is wearing nothing but a jock strap. Lol. So there ya go,how Axl kept his package under wraps. Think this was one of the two nights in Rio. He wasn't wearing shorts,least I don't recall that he did. But I do remember the white spandex pants. Lol or were they black velvet?

Edited by SweetRose

Axl's fashion sense in the 90's was terrible. I think he was better in the 80's.

In his case, less was not more. lol Or maybe it was?

I read somewhere that Izzy used to pick clothes for him. This could explain the nineties decline from v cool to a little bizarre.

I actually think he would look okay in the shorts, legs downwards anyway. He still has fairly good legs from what I can see, thighs upwards might be less flattering.