Is Axl disrespecting guest performers by not using rasp?

Philly, I think? Oddly enough I was there but I didn't even really notice until videos showed up online and people started praising it on the forums.

You really can't tell when you're at the shows. For half of the ones I went to you could hardly even hear him under the guitars. That's why Manets thought Rio was great, and I thought Philly was the same as usual. You can't hear shit really.

• Like 1

You really can't tell when you're at the shows. For half of the ones I went to you could hardly even hear him under the guitars. That's why Manets thought Rio was great, and I thought Philly was the same as usual. You can't hear shit really.

Exactly. First time I could clearly hear Axl at a show was yesterday. Probably because I was way further back than usual. Thought he had sounded way better in RiR IV and was surprised to see the livestream when I got home, and thought Axl had sounded much better in Rio last week than he actually did. Now in SP I was way far back and coupd hear it all. All o' the Mickeyness.